05-26-2015, 10:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I heard that you have to enable it to play games from multiman, but I'm in the second column all the way at the bottom and it says

"Changes emulator type. System restart required to apply changes"

I press it, and it says "none" and (unavailable)

So how do I enable it?
05-26-2015, 10:34 PM #2
Originally posted by Galaviznl View Post
I heard that you have to enable it to play games from multiman, but I'm in the second column all the way at the bottom and it says

So how do I enable it?

Just use BD Mirror and internal (or external depending where your games are stored) in game settings.
05-26-2015, 10:39 PM #3
Klots
COD Recovery
I heard that you have to enable it to play games from multiman, but I'm in the second column all the way at the bottom and it says

So how do I enable it?

Hello.
Start ps3, disable internet in ps3 settings, don't use psn ninja or any other program to disable syscalls( don't use any program) then go to multiman or whatever manager you are using, check settings on game whether it is external or internal and now enable BD mirror. Make sure you don't have startup flag files that disable syscalls on startup - this is a must. Launch the game and now you are in xmb, now just use sen enabler to patch all files and start up your game.
05-26-2015, 10:40 PM #4
Originally posted by Coffee
Just use BD Mirror and internal (or external depending where your games are stored) in game settings.

I copied a GTA V disk on multiman yesterday, but it's not on multiman anymore. When it was, the picture behind(bikini girl) the the GTA V logo were grey. Why?

Also, when I go to PS3 root>GAMES, it appears there as BLUS31156[Grand Theft Auto V]
05-26-2015, 10:41 PM #5
I copied a GTA V disk on multiman yesterday, but it's not on multiman anymore. When it was, the picture behind(bikini girl) the the GTA V logo were grey. Why?

Also, when I go to PS3 root>GAMES, it appears there as BLUS31156[Grand Theft Auto V]

It has not copied properly thats why dude. Try making an iso from the game and try that.
05-26-2015, 10:54 PM #6
[h QUOTE=Coffee Bean;6489840]It has not copied properly thats why dude. Try making an iso from the game and try that.[/QUOTE]

What's that? I think u tried that already, but it was only a pic. But I said think...I'll try once the game I finished installing. Don't know why tho if I installed it already yesterday.

Also, can mod menus work when launching the game from a disk and not though multiman(when it's on HDD)? This is the whole reason I ask. The mod menus I download won't work for me, even tho I choose the BLUS CEX ones.
05-27-2015, 08:55 AM #7
the reason is that you have cobra enabled and thus should be using webman instead of multiman.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo