05-28-2015, 11:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright i'm on 4.46 Rebug D-Rex I googled all the solutions never worked for me!
I even formatted to play Black Ops 2 and it keeps giving me the error to this...
I even downgraded to 3.55 and up again just to see if it fixed anything and nothing!
I need help i haven't added anything like DLC's or other addons so that's not the problem and i'm not sure what the hell is going on!

I deleted the Game Data as well and tried that not a solution anywhere!

Can anyone help me?
05-28-2015, 11:38 PM #2
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
My best bed was to delete all data and game and reinstall a different one
05-28-2015, 11:50 PM #3
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AmericanCFW View Post
Alright i'm on 4.46 Rebug D-Rex I googled all the solutions never worked for me!
I even formatted to play Black Ops 2 and it keeps giving me the error to this...
I even downgraded to 3.55 and up again just to see if it fixed anything and nothing!
I need help i haven't added anything like DLC's or other addons so that's not the problem and i'm not sure what the hell is going on!

Can anyone help me?

I found this, have you tried?
1. Backup your save data. (Saves can be copy protected, so copy the ones that aren't to EXT HDD, the ones that are, copy them with Multiman* to the EXT HDD )
2. Create new user on PS3 ( Go with USER 1 )
3. Delete your old user
4. Create the new user with the same name as the one user you deleted (If you like the name or whatever)
5. Copy the saves throught XMB back from EXT HDD to PS3 and throught Multiman* the protected ones.
6. Go into recovery and apply REBUILT DATABASE
7. Log into PSN with your account, synch Trophies and download what didn't work before.
05-28-2015, 11:58 PM #4
Ive done this already it still doesn't work!
05-28-2015, 11:59 PM #5
Its a Disk not downloadable.
05-29-2015, 12:18 AM #6
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Try another game region ( like bles01717 ) :P
05-29-2015, 12:21 AM #7
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Have you tried IrisManager ?
05-29-2015, 12:28 AM #8
I'm new to this...
its a CD not a Downloaded Game.
Whats IRIS manager?
05-29-2015, 01:04 AM #9
MathRock_
Do a barrel roll!
Try download BlackOps2 ( but i preffer to not talk about this to avoid banning for warez ). Iris manager its like multiman, but is not multiman Dave
05-29-2015, 12:18 PM #10
Originally posted by AmericanCFW View Post
Alright i'm on 4.46 Rebug D-Rex I googled all the solutions never worked for me!

Can anyone help me?

Try running the game from a game manager such as multiman. There might be an eboot problem where it is not compatible with your firmware, it will ask to fix it and then your game should work. Just a wild guess, not really into PS3 modding anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo