06-22-2015, 05:46 AM #1
Budda_Jacob
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I'm new to this website but I know that I can get support here.
I am getting a jailbroken ps3 which is running Dex 4.70 and I was wondering if someone wanted to link me/ help me out with info concerning ban precautions and actually getting the Playstation started up and playing games online!
Any help is much appreciated and if I put this in the wrong forum then feel free to move or delete this. Thanks! Smile
06-22-2015, 08:14 AM #2
Originally posted by Jacob View Post
Hey, so I'm new to this website but I know that I can get support here.
I am getting a jailbroken ps3 which is running Dex 4.70 and I was wondering if someone wanted to link me/ help me out with info concerning ban precautions and actually getting the Playstation started up and playing games online!
Any help is much appreciated and if I put this in the wrong forum then feel free to move or delete this. Thanks! Smile

First off, you'll wanna disable syscalls using PSNpatch or otherwise. Check it out here: You must login or register to view this content.
Make sure to restore EID0 through PS3ITA Manager: You must login or register to view this content.
If you're going to play online, please don't try to mod Call of Duty Ghosts or Advanced Warfare, and try to stick to modding games that have an active antiban. This, for example: You must login or register to view this content. As for games such as GTA V, I have no advice, as I avoid that game entirely. :/

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Darth Saul, RTE
06-22-2015, 10:48 AM #3
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by Jacob View Post
Hey, so I'm new to this website but I know that I can get support here.

The main bans isn't ban from Sony.

The bans are usually in-game bans, such as on Grand Theft Auto 5 they can ban you from going online on it. Or Black Ops.

The following user thanked An0ny for this useful post:

Darth Saul
06-22-2015, 02:22 PM #4
Budda_Jacob
I am error
Ty guys, was planning on staying away from Advanced Warfare and Ghosts, have heard bad things about those games and I appreciate that you guys helped Happy
06-22-2015, 07:19 PM #5
Originally posted by Outsider
Great help.

Thanks you, Outie!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo