06-27-2015, 08:34 PM #1
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I want to unban my PS3 Console ID, but there is a new system update; how can I avoid that?
I know if I update it, I will lose CFW.
Help?
06-27-2015, 08:41 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
Okay, so I want to unban my PS3 Console ID, but there is a new system update; how can I avoid that?
Help?

You will need to spoof your console. Spoof: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Thekingzero
06-28-2015, 07:03 AM #3
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
You will need to spoof your console. Spoof: You must login or register to view this content.

I keep having this error code when signing in, like Error 800200224A
Something like that.
Any help?

I tried using the PSID patcher, but I get another error code & it won't start
06-28-2015, 07:08 AM #4
I keep having this error code when signing in, like Error 800200224A
Something like that.
Any help?

I tried using the PSID patcher, but I get another error code & it won't start

try a diff console id i get that error with one of my cid but when i use a dif one i can sign in
06-28-2015, 08:53 AM #5
H4MZ4
Little One
Okay, so I want to unban my PS3 Console ID, but there is a new system update; how can I avoid that?
Help?

What CFW is it and DEX or CEX?
06-28-2015, 12:09 PM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
Help?

If you get that message you need to download a spoofer as Reyz said above. Although if you're console banned you need to get a new console ID as there is no way of unbanning your Console ID if it's already been banned.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Thekingzero
06-28-2015, 08:11 PM #7
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
If you get that message you need to download a spoofer as Reyz said above. Although if you're console banned you need to get a new console ID as there is no way of unbanning your Console ID if it's already been banned.

Yes, I have the spoof; but the thing is... I don't want to be paying for a new console ID, I don't want to go around paying "some person" for a console ID & turns out, it's a fake.
I got PSID Patch, where it randomizes my Console ID to a different "working" one. But then, I get an error where it doesn't open the application.

I have CEX & almost any little thing, I would get a error code. It's becoming irritating.
I don't understand why.
06-28-2015, 08:12 PM #8
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Hamza
What CFW is it and DEX or CEX?

I have CEX.
06-28-2015, 08:18 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
Yes, I have the spoof; but the thing is... I don't want to be paying for a new console ID, I don't want to go around paying "some person" for a console ID & turns out, it's a fake.
I got PSID Patch, where it randomizes my Console ID to a different "working" one. But then, I get an error where it doesn't open the application.

I have CEX & almost any little thing, I would get a error code. It's becoming irritating.
I don't understand why.

That's the only way you're going to get one Console ids aren't allowed on NGU. If you need any further help not regarding console ids quote me.
06-28-2015, 11:40 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

I don't understand why.

PSID patch wont randomize it to a 'working' one, its most probably incorrect and if you have managed to get console banned you will need to buy one from 'some person' or use publics (all external to NGU) On avoiding updating just dont update, simple as that. It never updates automatically and if you are spoofed it wont prompt you to. On DEX it also does not allow you to select the internet option in 'System Update' as added security.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Thekingzero

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo