06-29-2015, 04:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I can't figure something out. I'm trying to play a game from my hard drive through multiman but BD-Emulator is disabled and unavailable. I can't enable it. I'm on 4.50 ita dex and can't find any solutions. Someone help? I have version 4.50 multiman installed
Last edited by jonmichael ; 06-29-2015 at 04:31 AM.
06-29-2015, 06:58 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by jonmichael View Post
Hey guys, I can't figure something out. I'm trying to play a game from my hard drive through multiman but BD-Emulator is disabled and unavailable. I can't enable it. I'm on 4.50 ita dex and can't find any solutions. Someone help? I have version 4.50 multiman installed

Do you run anything before you go on to multiman? like psnope psninja and so on?
06-29-2015, 09:07 AM #3
Ran into the same issue when trying to copy backup to my external hdd, found out that I wasn't running latest version of multiman, check your version and install latest version, BD emulator will then be available.
06-29-2015, 11:56 AM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Yes make sure MM is fully updated & you should be able to enable the BD Emulator in MM Mode Smile
06-29-2015, 02:55 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by jonmichael View Post
Hey guys, I can't figure something out. I'm trying to play a game from my hard drive through multiman but BD-Emulator is disabled and unavailable. I can't enable it. I'm on 4.50 ita dex and can't find any solutions. Someone help? I have version 4.50 multiman installed

Make sure Blue-Ray Drive Access in Debug settings is set to BD Drive and make sure MM is fully updated to the latest version and the Emulation should work fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo