06-29-2015, 04:29 AM #1
wickkedkid
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need some answers for going online please and thanks.

First off, I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 Dex. My question is really how do I go online without getting insta flagged and CID BANNED. I have sen enabler latest version but when I try to use it, it says that spoofing isn't necessary and it won't let me disable it or enable it I don't think. Currently, I goto toolbox and change to 0x84 CEX to go online and then wipe my history. I want to be able to mod gta v online Blusxxxxx disk but I don't know how to. My only problem is trying to get online with my DEX. Do I even need a spoof? Someone please help, post a tut or some detailed instructions Upside Down Happy. Skype works too if needed, wickkedkid. Thanks alot to those who help me ^_^.
Last edited by wickkedkid ; 06-29-2015 at 04:35 AM.
06-29-2015, 05:24 AM #2
Originally posted by wickkedkid View Post
I need some answers for going online please and thanks.

First off, I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 Dex. My question is really how do I go online without getting insta flagged and CID BANNED. I have sen enabler latest version but when I try to use it, it says that spoofing isn't necessary and it won't let me disable it or enable it I don't think. Currently, I goto toolbox and change to 0x84 CEX to go online and then wipe my history. I want to be able to mod gta v online Blusxxxxx disk but I don't know how to. My only problem is trying to get online with my DEX. Do I even need a spoof? Someone please help, post a tut or some detailed instructions Upside Down Happy. Skype works too if needed, wickkedkid. Thanks alot to those who help me ^_^.

No spoof need on 4.70 dex, there is always risc of ban on cfw , best is for mod gta: look in gta section and convert blus to Bles...
06-29-2015, 05:26 AM #3
wickkedkid
I am error
I tried converting and running through multiman but all I get is a game start error and the game won't run..
06-29-2015, 05:32 AM #4
Devious
Treasure hunter
I haven't been banned and I'm on 4.70 d rex rebug without spoof. I can go online after pressing x in 4.70 psn patch and wiping history with ps ninja. And look into the gta section if you wanna mod on blus Smile
06-29-2015, 05:37 AM #5
Devious
Treasure hunter
& what error is it?
Did you make sure you placed everything in the correct places?
Param.spo , rename
06-29-2015, 06:05 AM #6
H4MZ4
Little One
I can go online 4.70 DEX rebug without spoofers and psnpatch 8-)
06-29-2015, 12:55 PM #7
Gurvier_Singh
Bounty hunter
You can still run the risk of a ban because it will flag up on their servers that your online via version 4.70. This will make you look suspicious, so to stay on the safe side spoof to 4.75 regardless if you can still access psn.
06-29-2015, 01:21 PM #8
If youre on D-REX and you did the convert to bles and your game just loads non stop you used the wrong eboot and param sfo i did the same thing man there is one just for dex users to convert im currently D-REX Bles GTA 5
06-29-2015, 01:24 PM #9
***THIS INSTRUCTION IS FOR DEX CONSOLES ONLY***
FIRST USE ORIGINAL PACKAGE FOR CONVERSION. ONCE YOU HAVE SUCESSFULLY LAUNCHED THE GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN QUIT AND GO BACK TO MULTIMAN AND REPLACE REGULAR EBOOT WITH DEBUG EBOOT. You didnt do that did you thats what i forgot to do. Just Look for all the files on Nextgen for Blus to Bles
06-30-2015, 12:53 AM #10
wickkedkid
I am error
So I'm currently sitting at the psnpatch screen, I just used Arch to spoof upto 4.75, what do I do now? What button do I press?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo