06-29-2015, 10:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need the pkg so i can play on those maps cause i cant download them on psn store im on psita 4.50 please send me links to the pkg download and if you have other dlcs aswell please link me im on BLUS Btw
06-29-2015, 10:28 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by SpazyOTF View Post
i need the pkg so i can play on those maps cause i cant download them on psn store im on psita 4.50 please send me links to the pkg download and if you have other dlcs aswell please link me im on BLUS Btw

Try searching for them on Google. I cannot provide you with them here on NextGenUpdate.
06-30-2015, 01:44 AM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
i need the pkg so i can play on those maps cause i cant download them on psn store im on psita 4.50 please send me links to the pkg download and if you have other dlcs aswell please link me im on BLUS Btw

Are these the free to play packs when installing updated for the game? As they are needed to use Face off

EDIT: yeah they are so I don't see an issue with providing them.

Free Drop 1: Aground & Face Off: You must login or register to view this content.
Free Drop 2: Terminal:You must login or register to view this content.

Not sure if these need access keys...
Last edited by Geo ; 06-30-2015 at 01:49 AM.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

MoreAdvanced
06-30-2015, 02:02 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

If the above DLCs happen to need access keys then idk what could be done as the access keys will activate other DLC that you don't have (unless you have it) Although I believe disabling DLC (Select on party menu) will disable the unused DLC and keep the Free drops active.

If you have DLC activated that is not owned the game will find games with these maps but will fail to load, its frustrating.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo