06-30-2015, 07:33 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was trying to change my PSID yesterday, so I spoofed my PSID using PSNPatch, then went to IDPS Set and saved the PSID. Then once I rebooted, my PSID was all 0's. Now I'm having trouble changing it. No matter if I spoof, it won't show my PSID. Can someone please help me as I need this fixed or give me another way to change my PSID permanently?
06-30-2015, 07:36 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I was trying to change my PSID yesterday, so I spoofed my PSID using PSNPatch, then went to IDPS Set and saved the PSID. Then once I rebooted, my PSID was all 0's. Now I'm having trouble changing it. No matter if I spoof, it won't show my PSID. Can someone please help me as I need this fixed or give me another way to change my PSID permanently?

Use the ControlConsole application on your PC. It's a lot easier and you can also set it as boot ID.

The following user thanked RTE for this useful post:

Rebuged
06-30-2015, 07:48 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
I was trying to change my PSID yesterday, so I spoofed my PSID using PSNPatch, then went to IDPS Set and saved the PSID. Then once I rebooted, my PSID was all 0's. Now I'm having trouble changing it. No matter if I spoof, it won't show my PSID. Can someone please help me as I need this fixed or give me another way to change my PSID permanently?

I like to personally use psnope it's probably the most simple one of them all.
06-30-2015, 08:06 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
I like to personally use psnope it's probably the most simple one of them all.

Does this allow you to permanently change your PSID? I don't believe it does.

Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
Use the ControlConsole application on your PC. It's a lot easier and you can also set it as boot ID.

I'm not looking for a spoof, but a permanent way to change this. I don't always have my PC on and don't want to depend on it.
06-30-2015, 08:16 PM #5
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader
Does this allow you to permanently change your PSID? I don't believe it does.

I'm not looking for a spoof, but a permanent way to change this. I don't always have my PC on and don't want to depend on it.

ccapi changes your cid and psid automatically on boot, u dont need to have always a pc
06-30-2015, 08:21 PM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
I don't always have my PC on and don't want to depend on it.

You can set it as boot PSID through Control Console API 2.60 or set it via webMAN if it's compatible with your firmware.
06-30-2015, 08:21 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
ccapi changes your cid and psid automatically on boot, u dont need to have always a pc

I use CCAPI 2.5, which doesn't have that and don't you need to do that on the tool?
06-30-2015, 08:22 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by AP View Post
You can set it through Control Console API 2.60 as boot IDPS and PSID or webMAN if possible since i don't know which firmware you are on.

I don't like 2.6, it's shit. I use 2.5 on 4.50ITA
06-30-2015, 08:23 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
I don't like 2.6, it's shit. I use 2.5 on 4.50ITA

There's a thread somewhere on how to change that permanently just look around on google for it :p
06-30-2015, 08:25 PM #10
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader
I use CCAPI 2.5, which doesn't have that and don't you need to do that on the tool?

you need 2.60 for that... and its better lol its just a new design

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo