07-01-2015, 10:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I'm new to NGU but so far with everything I've needed, I've had help from great people on here, I'm getting a console today or tomorrow that is 4.46 all I know about it' is it has just multiman, I've never had a jb console so I was wondering if someone could help me on how to update it, whether posting someone else's tutorial from another forum, or a link from YouTube, I don't want to follow the wrong steps and get banned before I even use it, thanks.. Upside Down Happy
-Skytoowhite
07-01-2015, 01:00 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by skytoowhite View Post
Hello, I'm new to NGU but so far with everything I've needed, I've had help from great people on here, I'm getting a console today or tomorrow that is 4.46 all I know about it' is it has just multiman, I've never had a jb console so I was wondering if someone could help me on how to update it, whether posting someone else's tutorial from another forum, or a link from YouTube, I don't want to follow the wrong steps and get banned before I even use it, thanks.. Upside Down Happy
-Skytoowhite

What cfw do you want to go to? and is the console CEX or DEX

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

ig-skytoowhite
07-01-2015, 01:39 PM #3
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
What cfw do you want to go to? and is the console CEX or DEX

Originally posted by skytoowhite View Post
Hello, I'm new to NGU but so far with everything I've needed, I've had help from great people on here, I'm getting a console today or tomorrow that is 4.46 all I know about it' is it has just multiman, I've never had a jb console so I was wondering if someone could help me on how to update it, whether posting someone else's tutorial from another forum, or a link from YouTube, I don't want to follow the wrong steps and get banned before I even use it, thanks.. Upside Down Happy
-Skytoowhite

Very basic description of the steps you will need to take assuming you want to stay on cex (its user friendly for new users)

I recommend downloading
'999 Downgrader'
3.55.4 Rebug Rex
4.75 Habib starbucks
Rebug QA Toggle pkg

When you get the console install '999 downgrader'

Once that is installed install 3.55.4 Rebug Rex

Once that is installed,install qa toggle pkg via pkg manager in xmb

Run qa toggle when you're ready to install habib your system will beep and reboot

Install Habib 4.75 and you are done!
Last edited by Danny ; 07-01-2015 at 02:50 PM.

The following user thanked Danny for this useful post:

ig-skytoowhite
07-01-2015, 01:50 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Danny9 View Post
Kas Rogero is a cex firmware,

Very basic description of the steps you will need to take assuming you want to stay on cex (its user friendly for new users)

I recommend downloading
'999 Downgrader'
3.55.4 Rebug Rex
4.75 Habib starbucks
Rebug QA Toggle pkg

When you get the console install '999 downgrader'

Once that is installed install 3.55.4 Rebug Rex

Once that is installed,install qa toggle pkg via pkg manager in xmb

Run qa toggle when you're ready to install habib your system will beep and reboot

Install Habib 4.75 and you are done!

I know stare I didn't see that he put it in the title I was more concentrating on what he wrote lol.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

ig-skytoowhite
07-03-2015, 02:18 AM #5
Thank yall Smile and it's on rogero/cobra already :/
07-03-2015, 02:20 AM #6
Oh I just reread that it's a cex ahahahaha awesome!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo