07-05-2015, 05:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to play minecraft on PS3 CFW 4.70 and when I open it it tell me to update to 1.17 so I click okay, ones its done it tells me to update it again so I do it half way it says "you already have the highest version of the game" so I click cancel after that I want to play online but it wont let let will just let me play the tutorial even tho I have the full game (I think I do). Can anyone give me the link of the full game or a fix. ThanksSmile
07-05-2015, 06:51 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by thatkid7777 View Post
I'm trying to play minecraft on PS3 CFW 4.70 and when I open it it tell me to update to 1.17 so I click okay, ones its done it tells me to update it again so I do it half way it says "you already have the highest version of the game" so I click cancel after that I want to play online but it wont let let will just let me play the tutorial even tho I have the full game (I think I do). Can anyone give me the link of the full game or a fix. ThanksSmile

Try deleting all Minecraft Game Data and launching the game to install all updates.
07-05-2015, 07:50 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
I'm trying to play minecraft on PS3 CFW 4.70 and when I open it it tell me to update to 1.17 so I click okay, ones its done it tells me to update it again so I do it half way it says "you already have the highest version of the game" so I click cancel after that I want to play online but it wont let let will just let me play the tutorial even tho I have the full game (I think I do). Can anyone give me the link of the full game or a fix. ThanksSmile

Unfortunately warez isn't allowed on ngu so we can't link you to the full game or a fix for the game I suggest you google it. As for the update thing delete all minecraft data under save data utility.
07-05-2015, 10:00 AM #4
There is no minecraft update it docent show up on my game save data.
07-05-2015, 10:01 AM #5
There is no minecraft update it docent show up on my game save data.and for the game what would I Google to get the full game? also when I think i have the game I get a error (80010009) and I look up the error and it tells me to go into multiman but the .PKG games dont show up on multiman?
Last edited by thatkid7777 ; 07-05-2015 at 10:44 AM.
07-05-2015, 10:56 AM #6
RTE
Keep it real!
There is no minecraft update it docent show up on my game save data.and for the game what would I Google to get the full game? also when I think i have the game I get a error (80010009) and I look up the error and it tells me to go into multiman but the .PKG games dont show up on multiman?

Go into multiMan and press triangle, then hit 'Fix File Permissions' This will allow you to enter the game on the current FW.
07-05-2015, 11:00 AM #7
I did and when I enter the game it tells me to update to 1.17 and I do the update one the update is done it tells me to do it again and half way it says I already have the update but every time I try to sigh in it tell me to do the update.
07-05-2015, 11:06 AM #8
RTE
Keep it real!
I did and when I enter the game it tells me to update to 1.17 and I do the update one the update is done it tells me to do it again and half way it says I already have the update but every time I try to sigh in it tell me to do the update.

Could be the game itself, did you try re-installing it. If you have, try getting a .pkg file with the update on it.
07-05-2015, 11:13 AM #9
Default Avatar
Kas

It could be a failed install try rebuilding database and restoring file system, sometimes ps3 doesn't delete files properly and they don't show up that they're there.
07-05-2015, 11:17 AM #10
that's the problem I cant fine a PKG with the update in it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo