07-06-2015, 01:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have Black Ops 2 downloaded onto my PS3.
Disc > PS3 HDD > USB - I run off USB, but this happened with it on HDD too, can't tell about disc, because I gave it to my friend after copying.

No matter which EBOOT I use, it NEVER changes anything. Super small crosshairs, and laser are SO ANNOYING, I have no idea why I checked them to begin with. Made using Natsu's EBOOT Builder.
07-06-2015, 02:52 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
I have Black Ops 2 downloaded onto my PS3.
Disc > PS3 HDD > USB - I run off USB, but this happened with it on HDD too, can't tell about disc, because I gave it to my friend after copying.

No matter which EBOOT I use, it NEVER changes anything. Super small crosshairs, and laser are SO ANNOYING, I have no idea why I checked them to begin with. Made using Natsu's EBOOT Builder.

Where do you put your EBOOT?
07-06-2015, 03:51 PM #3
Originally posted by resisttheearth View Post
where do you put your eboot?

... Usrdir...
07-06-2015, 04:24 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
... Usrdir...

Make sure you're putting your EBOOT in "game" not the "GAMES" folder.
07-07-2015, 06:14 AM #5
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Make sure you're putting your EBOOT in "game" not the "GAMES" folder.

Quite stupidly, I tried both.
It only takes mods off when I use the Frost Engine.
07-07-2015, 12:38 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
I'd recommend downloading FileZilla and FTPing the EBOOT to your console via that.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-07-2015, 03:52 PM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I have Black Ops 2 downloaded onto my PS3.

Make sure to FTP and put the EBOOT.BIN in dev_hdd0 > game > your region > USRDIR and then drop the EBOOT.BIN in there and replace it with the one which is in there.

I prefer to FTP using FIlezilla while on Multiman. Make sure to Drop the EBOOT.BIN in the correct location in dev_hdd0 > game > your game region > USRDIR, replace the EBOOT.BIN with the one which is in there.
07-07-2015, 10:29 PM #8
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
Make sure to FTP and put the EBOOT.BIN in dev_hdd0 > game > your region > USRDIR and then drop the EBOOT.BIN in there and replace it with the one which is in there.

I prefer to FTP using FIlezilla while on Multiman. Make sure to Drop the EBOOT.BIN in the correct location in dev_hdd0 > game > your game region > USRDIR, replace the EBOOT.BIN with the one which is in there.

I know you're trying to help, and I don't mean to seem like an ass; but what I'm saying is I do this. Exactly. I use FileZilla or FTP it from my phone. I've tried with a USB too.
07-08-2015, 09:13 AM #9
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I know you're trying to help, and I don't mean to seem like an ass; but what I'm saying is I do this. Exactly. I use FileZilla or FTP it from my phone. I've tried with a USB too.

Yeah i understand, Maybe try uninstalling the game and then copy it back from your disk to HDD and then try change it to one off mods Cheats And Guides Section. Please use the quote to get back to me so we can get your issue resolved.
07-09-2015, 09:49 AM #10
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
Yeah i understand, Maybe try uninstalling the game and then copy it back from your disk to HDD and then try change it to one off mods Cheats And Guides Section. Please use the quote to get back to me so we can get your issue resolved.

One step ahead. Already deleted it and as I don't have the disc I asked my friend to borrow his. I'll keep you posted. He said he's coming late today or early tomorrow. And sorry for late replies, I don't use NGU much anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo