07-06-2015, 10:07 PM #1
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I Flashed and put a cfw on my ps3 about 5months ago. The ps3 was fine back then, but I got busy and couldn't play with it for a couple months. Then I tried to turn it on multiple times for the past couple of weeks and it will turn on but nothing will show up, no XMB. The green light will come on and thats it, nothing on the screen. The ps3 would boot in safe mode, so I tried downgrading it (in safe mode) using the Rogero 999 and I got an error that said file is corrupt. I really want to use this thing and I need help. I also tried updating it from safe mode to habibs 4.75 starbucks but it said not applicable file or something. Please help and thanks in advance.
07-06-2015, 10:08 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Killuh View Post
So I Flashed and put a cfw on my ps3 about 5months ago. The ps3 was fine back then, but I got busy and couldn't play with it for a couple months. Then I tried to turn it on multiple times for the past couple of weeks and it will turn on but nothing will show up, no XMB. The green light will come on and thats it, nothing on the screen. The ps3 would boot in safe mode, so I tried downgrading it (in safe mode) using the Rogero 999 and I got an error that said file is corrupt. I really want to use this thing and I need help. I also tried updating it from safe mode to habibs 4.75 starbucks but it said not applicable file or something. Please help and thanks in advance.

Have you tried the same firmware?
07-06-2015, 11:41 PM #3
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
-----
07-06-2015, 11:42 PM #4
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Have you tried the same firmware?

IDK what cfw its on. its been like 5months
07-06-2015, 11:43 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
So I Flashed and put a cfw on my ps3 about 5months ago. The ps3 was fine back then, but I got busy and couldn't play with it for a couple months. Then I tried to turn it on multiple times for the past couple of weeks and it will turn on but nothing will show up, no XMB. The green light will come on and thats it, nothing on the screen. The ps3 would boot in safe mode, so I tried downgrading it (in safe mode) using the Rogero 999 and I got an error that said file is corrupt. I really want to use this thing and I need help. I also tried updating it from safe mode to habibs 4.75 starbucks but it said not applicable file or something. Please help and thanks in advance.

I had this problem also. Try using the recovery menu to downgrade the PS3 to 3.55 OFW. Then from there, just update to 3.55 Kmeaw's CFW and QA Flag and update to any 4.x CFW.
07-06-2015, 11:45 PM #6
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
I had this problem also. Try using the recovery menu to downgrade the PS3 to 3.55 OFW. Then from there, just update to 3.55 Kmeaw's CFW and QA Flag and update to any 4.x CFW.

Would I just put the 3.55ofw update on a flashdrive and install it in safemode?
07-06-2015, 11:50 PM #7
RTE
Keep it real!
Would I just put the 3.55ofw update on a flashdrive and install it in safemode?

Correct Smile
07-07-2015, 01:54 AM #8
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
Correct Smile

I still get "The data is corrupted. (8002f2c5)
07-07-2015, 02:07 AM #9
Ghost_Killuh
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Vince
Do you still have your dumps and flasher?

No, I sold that stuff.
07-07-2015, 12:28 PM #10
Chris
Former Staff
No, I sold that stuff.

You should have kept that stuff man haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo