07-16-2015, 03:40 AM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So using PS Ninja will it clear the history on the CID that's on the PS3 or does it not matter what CID is active when PS Ninja is in use?. And does it have to be on the user account profile (not signed in) to take effect?
07-16-2015, 04:00 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
So using PS Ninja will it clear the history on the CID that's on the PS3 or does it not matter what CID is active when PS Ninja is in use?. And does it have to be on the user account profile (not signed in) to take effect?

It will clear the history of all of the homebrew activity on the PS3 since it was turned on. If you do it while signed in, you will be banned shortly after. PSN can detect this and ban you very fast. Do this before being signed in.
07-16-2015, 04:11 AM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Whether it be cleared on new user or a profile on the console it don't matter using ps ninja will clear all history on profiles? Or it clear from CID?
Last edited by cLocKWorKBuLLeT ; 07-16-2015 at 04:13 AM.
07-16-2015, 04:18 AM #4
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
It clears from CID or user account.?
07-16-2015, 05:56 AM #5
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
It clears from CID or user account.?

Dont really recommend using psninja
07-16-2015, 06:13 AM #6
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by praisedro View Post
Dont really recommend using psninja

+1 I think it was what got me banned, i have havnt been console banned again since i deleted it.
07-16-2015, 08:10 AM #7
Originally posted by Danny9 View Post
+1 I think it was what got me banned, i have havnt been console banned again since i deleted it.

Could have been something else that have banned you.
Why do you think it was PS Ninja?
07-16-2015, 08:50 AM #8
Octolus
I defeated!
Hello.

I'm using Webman to clear history, and sys calls and I've never gotten banned. I am suspecting PSNinja to get people banned those days, perhaps they are detecting certain apps that are installed. I am one of those that survived the ban wave.
07-16-2015, 01:36 PM #9
Isaacs1234
Little One

But i use it everyday! For the past 2 years, and only banned once!
Modding is like 40% precaution, and 60% LUCK! stare

If PSNinja clears the history from opening PSNPatch, and Multiman..
Then what clears the history of opening PSNinja? Idk HA!

The following user thanked Isaacs1234 for this useful post:

RileyGamer
07-16-2015, 01:42 PM #10

Because when deleting history it flags up on sonys computer that you formatted your OS which cannot be done on OFW even if you format. So wise choice Ps ninja does indeed increase your risk of getting banned Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo