07-18-2015, 02:32 PM #1
ccewing2015
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im currently running 4.65 dex rebug and I installed the latest version of it on my ps3 and pc. I made sure both ip addresses match and i even took off my firewall but it keeps saying it cannot connect to my ps3 and i dont understand why. I also tried rebooting the router and trying a second router.... Any suggestions?
07-18-2015, 03:17 PM #2
Originally posted by ccewing2015 View Post
Im currently running 4.65 dex rebug and I installed the latest version of it on my ps3 and pc. I made sure both ip addresses match and i even took off my firewall but it keeps saying it cannot connect to my ps3 and i dont understand why. I also tried rebooting the router and trying a second router.... Any suggestions?

Are you definitely sure you have it installed on your PS3? When you turn your PS3 on, does it come up with a notification in the top right corner? Also, are you connected to the same wifi on your PS3 and PC?
07-18-2015, 03:19 PM #3
ccewing2015
Save Point
yes it comes up in the corner, and ill double check. last time i checked i was
07-18-2015, 03:20 PM #4
ccewing2015
Save Point
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Are you definitely sure you have it installed on your PS3? When you turn your PS3 on, does it come up with a notification in the top right corner? Also, are you connected to the same wifi on your PS3 and PC?

yes, it comes up in the corner. and the last time i checked i was, but ill check again
07-18-2015, 03:27 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
yes, it comes up in the corner. and the last time i checked i was, but ill check again

Sometimes people make a silly little mistake without realising. Try uninstalling ccapi on ps3 and pc then download You must login or register to view this content. and start fresh
07-18-2015, 03:44 PM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Im currently running 4.65 dex rebug and I installed the latest version of it on my ps3 and pc. I made sure both ip addresses match and i even took off my firewall but it keeps saying it cannot connect to my ps3 and i dont understand why. I also tried rebooting the router and trying a second router.... Any suggestions?

Make sure you have all the dll's and everything with the Computer application.
07-18-2015, 11:55 PM #7
ccewing2015
Save Point
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
Make sure you have all the dll's and everything with the Computer application.

I tried deleting and reinstalling. And I used the rev5 version. But I figured out its my main router. I have two. A main router for cable and everything and the other router is hooked up to the main one. If I manually change the DNS server on the PS3 and I connect my pc to the secondary router. It'll connect to my PS3. But I'm trying to use a menu from French modding team and since my secondary router is hooked up to my primary. The menu won't start because the primary one isn't compatible with my PS3. So is there anyway to separate it so it runs on its own internet?
07-19-2015, 05:46 AM #8
ccewing2015
Save Point
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Sometimes people make a silly little mistake without realising. Try uninstalling ccapi on ps3 and pc then download You must login or register to view this content. and start fresh

I tried deleting and reinstalling. And I used the rev5 version. But I figured out its my main router. I have two. A main router for cable and everything and the other router is hooked up to the main one. If I manually change the DNS server on the PS3 and I connect my pc to the secondary router. It'll connect to my PS3. But I'm trying to use a menu from French modding team and since my secondary router is hooked up to my primary. The menu won't start because the primary one isn't compatible with my PS3. So is there anyway to separate it so it runs on its own internet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo