07-27-2015, 05:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello so i just brought new CID and that CID gives me error on my Rebug 4.65 DEX when I set new idps on ccapi. But the other cid I have that is banned from GTA 5 that one works when I set new idps on CCAPI.

So i try to use irisman restore originally cid then i set new cid then try to sign in but nope same errror.
So I try rebug toolbox and I chance the EID to CEX then I set new cid on ccapi but still got the error.

So does anyone know what's wrong? and how can I fix this issue??
07-27-2015, 05:42 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by CRiMiNALx View Post
Hello so i just brought new CID and that CID gives me error on my Rebug 4.65 DEX when I set new idps on ccapi. But the other cid I have that is banned from GTA 5 that one works when I set new idps on CCAPI.

So i try to use irisman restore originally cid then i set new cid then try to sign in but nope same errror.
So I try rebug toolbox and I chance the EID to CEX then I set new cid on ccapi but still got the error.

I believe the issue with this is a spoofer. If you are using SEN Enabler, it has been known to have some problems. Try Arch's 1.16 4.75 Spoofer.
07-27-2015, 06:36 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Hello so i just brought new CID and that CID gives me error on my Rebug 4.65 DEX when I set new idps on ccapi. But the other cid I have that is banned from GTA 5 that one works when I set new idps on CCAPI.

Are you even sure the cid works?
07-27-2015, 06:47 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

This error means an invalid console ID.
07-27-2015, 06:49 AM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

Make sure that the CID you are entering is 32 characters.
07-27-2015, 09:03 AM #6
Default Avatar
Kas

As Vanz said this is an invalid cid. Double check that you're entering the correct one. If it's still giving the error then you'll need a new cid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo