07-30-2015, 12:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I put the name of my PS3 and PS3 ID in the boxes, and press "connect", it takes some time, a box appears that says,

"cannot connect to PS3-***
1) verify that your ps3 id is correct
2) check that your antivirus/firewall doesn't block the communication with your ps3
3) Make sure that you correctly installed CCAPI 2.60 on your PS3"

I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 D-REX but set to CEX(use to not work on DEX), whenever I start my PS3, it says "ControlConsole API*2.60* by Enstone" on the top right corner.

what is going on?
07-30-2015, 12:24 AM #2
Originally posted by Galaviznl View Post
Whenever I put the name of my PS3 and PS3 ID in the boxes, and press "connect", it takes some time, a box appears that says,

"cannot connect to PS3-***
1) verify that your ps3 id is correct
2) check that your antivirus/firewall doesn't block the communication with your ps3
3) Make sure that you correctly installed CCAPI 2.60 on your PS3"

I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 D-REX but set to CEX(use to not work on DEX), whenever I start my PS3, it says "ControlConsole API*2.60* by Enstone" on the top right corner.

what is going on?

Go in to debug settings and change boot mode to release mode. If you do not have this setting then go in to rebug toolbox and set Debug menu type > Debugging
07-30-2015, 02:20 AM #3
Do I have to conect my PS3 and laptop with an ethernet cable?..or can I do it wirlessly?
07-30-2015, 03:53 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Do I have to conect my PS3 and laptop with an ethernet cable?..or can I do it wirlessly?

Ccapi you can do it wireless.
07-30-2015, 03:53 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3

ccapi you can do wireless or wired. Did you try what Coffee bean said with the boot mode and debugging menu type?
07-30-2015, 09:22 AM #6
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
ccapi you can do wireless or wired. Did you try what Coffee bean said with the boot mode and debugging menu type?

Yeah I did, but the app on the laptop still says error when I try to connect it, even though I put in the right PS3 name and IP address.

I don't know much about anti virus stuff, but the one on the laptop is expired. I tried going on advanced settings(to disable) on the Antivirus but it won't let me since it's expired.

I really don't know what's going on.

I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex but I set it to CEX. I'm banned so I wanna change my CID and this is the only way I know how. I don't wanna switch to ITA and do it like that.
07-30-2015, 09:24 AM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Yeah I did, but the app on the laptop still says error when I try to connect it, even though I put in the right PS3 name and IP address.

I don't know much about anti virus stuff, but the one on the laptop is expired. I tried going on advanced settings(to disable) on the Antivirus but it won't let me since it's expired.

I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex but I set it to CEX. I'm banned so I wanna change my CID and this is the only way I know how. I don't wanna switch to ITA and do it like that.

You can change yor CID by downloading certain homebrew apps such as psnpatch and itamanger 1.51 ( think that the version)

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

Galaviznl
07-30-2015, 01:36 PM #8
Default Avatar
Kas

Has your issue been solved?
07-31-2015, 05:42 AM #9
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Has your issue been solved?

If I download PSNPatch 4.75, will I be able to spoof and go online? The one I have is a 4.70 one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo