Post: How do I get PS2 ISO's and other games to play on CFW?
07-30-2015, 03:05 AM #1
B.B.C
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I get all of the PS3 games I need via torrents but most of the PS2 games aren't seeded so I can't download them. I would love to play PES 5 + 6 on my PS3.

Is there anyone who can help or offer a solution?

Thank you.
07-30-2015, 03:09 AM #2
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by B.B.C View Post
I get all of the PS3 games I need via torrents but most of the PS2 games aren't seeded so I can't download them. I would love to play PES 5 + 6 on my PS3.

Thank you.

Its not allowed to talk about torrent sits on this site. Use google.

Why dont you buy the game?
07-30-2015, 03:27 AM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I get all of the PS3 games I need via torrents but most of the PS2 games aren't seeded so I can't download them. I would love to play PES 5 + 6 on my PS3.

Thank you.

Thread has been moved to the correct section Smile
07-30-2015, 08:03 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Thank you.

A lot of the iso's you'll find online are for emulators anyway and won't run on a PS3 (PC/MAC only) youll need to copy from PS2 disk and create iso all on the PS3
07-30-2015, 01:26 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas

Thank you.

As others said we can't link you to anything, you'll have to look around on the internet unfortunately, sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo