07-31-2015, 07:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay I bought a E3 flasher and I used it on my ps3 (I didn't update the e3 because I thought id only use it once!). I got a 3 dumps (bkpps30, bkpps31, bkpps32) but some programs said they were good and others said they were bad so I took a chance and patched it. I went to flash it and the e3 gave me a error. So I unplugged my ps3 (Stupidtly) and I went to turn it back on and got the ylod. I tried to solder the Tristate to the SBE also tried Tristate to GND and put the e3 on flash fun and it would come on for about 30 secs then the emergency fan would come on and it would shut off. I'm getting another ps3 tomorrow to try again, my questions are: 1. Can I use my e3 again since I didn't update it before I did the backup (even though I never technically downgraded)
? 2. Can 4.75 ofw even be downgraded? 3. Is thermal paste a required? 4. Could someone help me on Skype or something tomorrow so I won't mess up again?
Last edited by SectorrNine ; 07-31-2015 at 07:56 AM.
07-31-2015, 07:32 AM #2
Originally posted by SectorrNine View Post
Okay I bought a E3 flasher and I used it on my ps3 (I didn't update the e3 because I thought id only use it once!). I got a 3 dumps (bkpps30, bkpps31, bkpps32) but some programs said they were good and others said tgey were bad so I took a chance and patched it. I went to flash it and the e3 gave me a error. So I unplugged my ps3 (Stupidtly) and I went to turn it back on and got the ylod. I tried to solder the Tristate to the SBE also triend Tristate to GND and put the e3 on flash fun and it would come on for about 30 secs then the emergency fan would come on and it would shut off. I'm getting another ps3 tomorrow to try again, my questions are: 1. Can I use my e3 again since I didn't update it before I did the backup (even though I never technically downgraded)
? 2. Can 4.75 ofw even be downgraded? 3. Could someone help me on Skype or something tomorrow so I won't mess up again?

Yes you can downgrade 4.75 and you can use your e3 flasher again. And may i ask before you turned your ps3 off did you take the e3 clip of the nor abruptly or left it on?
07-31-2015, 07:32 AM #3
I left it on
07-31-2015, 07:35 AM #4
Originally posted by Coffee
Yes you can downgrade 4.75 and you can use your e3 flasher again. And may i ask before you turned your ps3 off did you take the e3 clip of the nor abruptly or left it on?

I left it on
07-31-2015, 12:17 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
I left it on

Has your question been answered, or anything else?
07-31-2015, 05:41 PM #6
Yeah.
07-31-2015, 08:47 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Yeah.

Question answered, closed. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to create a new thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo