07-31-2015, 03:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok my CFW recently broke and im thinikning of buying a E3 Flasher so i can downgrade my other ps3 (OFW) i was wondering if any off you guys have brought from him his feedback looks good on all the E3 sales that hes done but hes got one bad feedback for the E3 Flasher so i just want to be on the safe side

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks For Any Help If You Do Post
07-31-2015, 04:58 PM #2
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Bluey View Post
Ok my CFW recently broke and im thinikning of buying a E3 Flasher so i can downgrade my other ps3 (OFW) i was wondering if any off you guys have brought from him his feedback looks good on all the E3 sales that hes done but hes got one bad feedback for the E3 Flasher so i just want to be on the safe side

Looks legit actually but nobody can really tell you if he is legit or not. I guess just give it a try.

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

DMT_Bluey
07-31-2015, 08:55 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Ok my CFW recently broke and im thinikning of buying a E3 Flasher so i can downgrade my other ps3 (OFW) i was wondering if any off you guys have brought from him his feedback looks good on all the E3 sales that hes done but hes got one bad feedback for the E3 Flasher so i just want to be on the safe side

The seller has great feedback. There's always one bad feedback at least but he seems like a good seller.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

DMT_Bluey
08-01-2015, 11:38 AM #4
Thanks i just gave it a shot now i just have to wait for it to come and it hopefully it wont be fake

True That 1 FeedBack is someone who wanted to return it or somthing like that
08-01-2015, 11:40 AM #5

This seller is very trustworthy. And judging by how many has sold or the amount of people who watch his items tells me he is a legitimate seller who wont scam.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

DMT_Bluey
08-01-2015, 04:16 PM #6
Sen
Thanks i just gave it a shot now i just have to wait for it to come and it hopefully it wont be fake

Sounds good buddy, feel free to contact me if you need some help with it.
08-01-2015, 07:59 PM #7
Originally posted by Sen View Post
Sounds good buddy, feel free to contact me if you need some help with it.

Sure Ill probly Need Help with the Switchs on the TF Board Ill contact you if i need Help
08-01-2015, 08:02 PM #8
Sen
Sure Ill probly Need Help with the Switchs on the TF Board Ill contact you if i need Help

Yes no problem, just hit me up and I'll help you out.
08-02-2015, 09:32 AM #9
S3X
Do a barrel roll!

Do u have to wait for a couple of months or weeks?, I want to buy a couple of e3 flashers.
08-02-2015, 09:34 AM #10
S3X
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by S3X View Post
Do u have to wait for a couple of months or weeks?, I want to buy a couple of e3 flashers.

Nevermind I just saw the estimated time ^.^, sorry lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo