Post: changed the region on my ps3 to hong kong in debug settings
07-31-2015, 03:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); how can i change back any1 plz im seriously getting tired of this ps3 .is there any solution ?it starts asks for hdmi i click yes then black screen n i have already reinstalled ita 4.50 again n nothing .im stuck in safe mode looking at the options not knowing which is safe to press.
07-31-2015, 05:07 PM #2
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by djfelo88 View Post
how can i change back any1 plz im seriously getting tired of this ps3 .is there any solution ?it starts asks for hdmi i click yes then black screen n i have already reinstalled ita 4.50 again n nothing .im stuck in safe mode looking at the options not knowing which is safe to press.

Did you try to format your console?
07-31-2015, 08:36 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
how can i change back any1 plz im seriously getting tired of this ps3 .is there any solution ?it starts asks for hdmi i click yes then black screen n i have already reinstalled ita 4.50 again n nothing .im stuck in safe mode looking at the options not knowing which is safe to press.

Try reset to default settings. Also try formatting your ps3 if that doesn't work, let me know how it goes.

Thread moved to PS3 mod questions.
07-31-2015, 08:46 PM #4
I think you just have to try to see in spite of your screen to go into debug setting and change the region or ask your friend to tell you if it's left or bottom right up when you open your ps3 so you'll land in area in debug setting I think this is the only good solution ...

I did this when i change my area setting ...

Good Luck bro

Reply if this work

The following user thanked AppaTroix for this useful post:

djfelo88
07-31-2015, 09:23 PM #5
i got it guys ty i reset to default
08-01-2015, 01:29 AM #6
no problem ;'Winky Winky
08-01-2015, 02:44 AM #7
Jimmy
Supreme

Question answered, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo