07-31-2015, 08:45 PM #1
xFuTuRe
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was wondering, is a 80Gb fat boy ps3 3.55 enough Gbs for mods? I got a ps3 on dex already but I got it giving to me by a friend so I wanted to learn on my own.
07-31-2015, 09:16 PM #2
Convive
Bounty hunter
yah its enough to mod on it but if you want to dl like alot of backup games it will run out quickly but you will have enough to mod
08-01-2015, 12:08 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by xFuTuRe View Post
So I was wondering, is a 80Gb fat boy ps3 3.55 enough Gbs for mods? I got a ps3 on dex already but I got it giving to me by a friend so I wanted to learn on my own.

80gb is enough but if u wish to put games on the hdd u wont be able to put much on there.
08-01-2015, 01:32 AM #4
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
80gb is enough but if u wish to put games on the hdd u wont be able to put much on there.

leaving it open incase he wants to ask more about it, could you also refrain from asking to close it until the OP is satisfied with the answer given.
08-01-2015, 03:33 AM #5
xFuTuRe
Little One
How do I do dex and cex and such, i got one giving to me but I only do trophys so I'm a lil new to it
08-01-2015, 04:22 AM #6
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by Tapir View Post
leaving it open incase he wants to ask more about it, could you also refrain from asking to close it until the OP is satisfied with the answer given.

How do I do dex and cex and such, i got one giving to me but I only do trophys so I'm a lil new to it

Thank god, someone talking sense! Threads have been getting closed way to early!!

What were you looking to do? I recommend staying on dex as alot of tools for games are compatible with dex Smile you can add me on skype if you need help with anything
08-01-2015, 07:43 AM #7
Sen
:usa: :usa:
So I was wondering, is a 80Gb fat boy ps3 3.55 enough Gbs for mods? I got a ps3 on dex already but I got it giving to me by a friend so I wanted to learn on my own.

It should be enough, i also had one with 80GB for a while and never had a problem with it.
08-13-2015, 12:39 AM #8
xFuTuRe
Little One
Hey what is your Skype?
08-13-2015, 12:39 AM #9
xFuTuRe
Little One
Originally posted by Danny View Post
Thank god, someone talking sense! Threads have been getting closed way to early!!

What were you looking to do? I recommend staying on dex as alot of tools for games are compatible with dex Smile you can add me on skype if you need help with anything

What Is your Skype
08-13-2015, 05:59 AM #10
Danny
Hurah!
What Is your Skype

Inboxed you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo