08-01-2015, 07:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So is there a legit usb mod menu with out a jb ps3 out there for the latest update? If so can I get someone to share a link. Also, pros and cons???
08-01-2015, 07:31 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by IMNURHEAD View Post
So is there a legit usb mod menu with out a jb ps3 out there for the latest update? If so can I get someone to share a link. Also, pros and cons???

No,In order to have mod menus you need to have a jailbroken ps3. (Expect for mw2 cfg menus)
08-01-2015, 08:59 PM #3
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
Yea, look around for modded ps3 backups
08-01-2015, 09:24 PM #4
Toxic
former staff
and we will guess the game's name as well? Snail
08-02-2015, 12:44 AM #5
KL9
★ NGU ★
Originally posted by XxModxX View Post
Yea, look around for modded ps3 backups

^^ Ya you can get full patch menus from a modded backup or make one yourself with PexPloit
08-02-2015, 08:30 AM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
So is there a legit usb mod menu with out a jb ps3 out there for the latest update? If so can I get someone to share a link. Also, pros and cons???

Depends.. which game do you want to mod?
08-02-2015, 10:04 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!

There are not any usb mod menus besides MW2 cfg which still requires and infection lobby.
08-02-2015, 10:08 AM #8

Depends. You can mod Cod 4, WAW, Mw2 and Black ops 1 with a usb. Technically you can do GTA v aswell as you can use the back up utility exploit. But if you want to play online with legit players on gta and use a mode menu you will need a jailbreak same applies for black ops 2 etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo