08-03-2015, 01:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have posted a thread about this before and I have been told to install WebMan mod and apply Thermal Paste. I have install webman and changed my fan speed to 50 but my ps3 constantly stay between 78-82 degress. I am a new so I don't really know what thermal paste is. Can anyone help? Do I change fan Speed and should I try thermal paste? Could someone tell me where to get thermal paste and what the the nomal fan speed. Really appreciate any help thx!!
Last edited by antonio512000 ; 08-03-2015 at 02:01 AM. Reason: typos
08-03-2015, 03:50 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by antonio512000 View Post
I have posted a thread about this before and I have been told to install WebMan mod and apply Thermal Paste. I have install webman and changed my fan speed to 50 but my ps3 constantly stay between 78-82 degress. I am a new so I don't really know what thermal paste is. Can anyone help? Do I change fan Speed and should I try thermal paste? Could someone tell me where to get thermal paste and what the the nomal fan speed. Really appreciate any help thx!!

Basiclly thermal paste is a heat sink compound, and I've seen a lot of people use Artic Silver. You can buy it at best buy from like 20 dollars You must login or register to view this content. , but you can probably find it cheaper somewhere else. Has for the fan speed it just depends how long your console has been on, what you're doing. Here a video of applying thermal paste to a ps3.
Last edited by Vanz ; 08-03-2015 at 03:56 AM.

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

08-03-2015, 06:58 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Artic Silver
Mx5
Mx4

any of these are nearly the same and is just as good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo