08-25-2015, 05:18 PM #1
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i haven't been on the modding scene for a while now and I see that a lot has changed. Is it even worth blowing away $200+ on a 3.55 ofw anymore?
I mean really, how many people still even play BO2? Is PS3 irrelevant now that next gen is dominating the landscape of gaming today? I was thinking of getting back into some light modding as a while ago my old jb PS3 broke down. I plan on buying a 3.55, going to rebug and real time modding some accounts and messing around on File Zilla swapping eboots. But is it even worth it anymore in terms of relevancy, as in do people still care and play last gen or has everyone moved on? Should I even bother?
08-26-2015, 12:36 AM #2
LiveMChief
NextGenUpdate Elite
Tons of people are still making mods on PS3, GTA V is thriving, CoD always has new GSC menus spit out every few days lol and there are still TONS of people who still play PS3.

If you are trying to buy one to make money off of it then just...... don't...... there are already TOOOOOONS of people who are trying to do this, guarantee some people bought modded PS3's today for that and they will quickly find out it's not that easy.

The following user thanked LiveMChief for this useful post:

Frosty
08-26-2015, 01:11 AM #3
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by StrategicMods View Post
Hey guys, i haven't been on the modding scene for a while now and I see that a lot has changed. Is it even worth blowing away $200+ on a 3.55 ofw anymore?
I mean really, how many people still even play BO2? Is PS3 irrelevant now that next gen is dominating the landscape of gaming today? I was thinking of getting back into some light modding as a while ago my old jb PS3 broke down. I plan on buying a 3.55, going to rebug and real time modding some accounts and messing around on File Zilla swapping eboots. But is it even worth it anymore in terms of relevancy, as in do people still care and play last gen or has everyone moved on? Should I even bother?

If your going to buy a jailbroken ps3 only to play call of duty games no...dont buy it. Thats my advise.
08-26-2015, 07:26 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Hey guys, i haven't been on the modding scene for a while now and I see that a lot has changed. Is it even worth blowing away $200+ on a 3.55 ofw anymore?

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a modding related question thread.
08-29-2015, 06:57 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

Yea man doooo it. Modding is still really fun and you can always earn a buck or two from kids on bo2 that want a recovery. Or by doing trophy services

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo