Post: does anybody know how to fix error 80029530 $1 PayPal if fixed
08-27-2015, 05:15 AM #1
LxMERC
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i get error code 80029530 when trying to launch my npub games that i had on my ps3 that worked before my original CID got banned now i cant get them to work at all and only get that error so can someone please help me if somebody fixes it for real ill send them $1 PayPal
08-27-2015, 11:47 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by LxMERC View Post
i get error code 80029530 when trying to launch my npub games that i had on my ps3 that worked before my original CID got banned now i cant get them to work at all and only get that error so can someone please help me if somebody fixes it for real ill send them $1 PayPal

Thread moved to PS3 Questions and Support, hopefully you will find a better answer here.
08-28-2015, 02:15 AM #3
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
i get error code 80029530 when trying to launch my npub games that i had on my ps3 that worked before my original CID got banned now i cant get them to work at all and only get that error so can someone please help me if somebody fixes it for real ill send them $1 PayPal

There are a few threads on here where members have suggested fixes for this error. You must login or register to view this content., there are a few suggestions. One user said to try deleting and reinstalling the updates and trying again, or try using a rebug eboot. Another member also said to try installing the latest pkg update. These fixes may resolve your issue but you can try other things

A member in You must login or register to view this content. suggested using a BD-Rom Emulator, which might allow you to play games. If none of those fixes work, try searching the forum for other threads. Use You must login or register to view this content. to use the search option on the forum. I have already entered the code in the search function so you will be able to search the forums. If you still can't fix the problem, try looking on other sites
08-28-2015, 02:33 AM #4
LxMERC
Haxor!
yea lol i already used everything on that i mean everything but thank you for the suggestion
08-28-2015, 02:18 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a modding related question.
08-28-2015, 04:00 PM #6
LxMERC
Haxor!
Yea thats where I had it to start with but somebody moved it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo