08-27-2015, 09:56 PM #1
Ezras
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Problem: I used SEN Enabler to enable OFW Mode and I deleted SEN Enabler because, I was going to install the newest version of it. Then I realized after I deleted it that there was no Package Manager anymore(because of OFW Mode).

What I Did To Try To Resolve The Issue: I tried Rebuilding The Database and Restoring The Filesystem.

Information About My PS3: My PS3 is on 4.70.1 Rebug REX, It has Rebug Toolbox, PSNinja and PSN Patch installed.

What I'm Wanting To Know: I want to know what the best way to go about getting back into CFW Mode.

Thanks For The Help!
08-27-2015, 10:26 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Try to downgrade to a 3.55 cfw dex or CEX what ever your on, then go back to rebug 4.70.1 CEX
08-27-2015, 10:26 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Ezras View Post
Problem: I used SEN Enabler to enable OFW Mode and I deleted SEN Enabler because, I was going to install the newest version of it. Then I realized after I deleted it that there was no Package Manager anymore(because of OFW Mode).

What I Did To Try To Resolve The Issue: I tried Rebuilding The Database and Restoring The Filesystem.

Information About My PS3: My PS3 is on 4.70.1 Rebug REX, It has Rebug Toolbox, PSNinja and PSN Patch installed.

What I'm Wanting To Know: I want to know what the best way to go about getting back into CFW Mode.

Thanks For The Help!

Forgot to quote
08-28-2015, 01:21 AM #4
Bounty hunter
i done this many of times before, all you have to do is reinstall the same CFW your on and the package manager will show up again

The following user thanked 077407 for this useful post:

Ezras
08-28-2015, 09:32 PM #5
Ezras
Haxor!
Thanks for the help! I reinstalled Rebug 4.70 REX and it worked fine again.
08-28-2015, 11:33 PM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Ezras View Post
Thanks for the help! I reinstalled Rebug 4.70 REX and it worked fine again.

Issue solved, closed. If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo