08-28-2015, 11:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need to know please because the firmware I'm on I freeze a lot and I don't want to go to dex yet because I'm new at modding so if you know the best firmware for cex please tell me and also I'm on 4.66 habib and that's what I keep freezing on
08-28-2015, 11:55 AM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by NewAtModding1 View Post
I need to know please because the firmware I'm on I freeze a lot and I don't want to go to dex yet because I'm new at modding so if you know the best firmware for cex please tell me and also I'm on 4.66 habib and that's what I keep freezing on

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries, hopefully you will find a better answer here.
08-28-2015, 03:03 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
I need to know please because the firmware I'm on I freeze a lot and I don't want to go to dex yet because I'm new at modding so if you know the best firmware for cex please tell me and also I'm on 4.66 habib and that's what I keep freezing on

I'd use rebug 4.70 rex. Maybe also consider switching to DEX if you want more information on this then just quote me and I'll be happy to help.
08-29-2015, 06:41 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff

When I was on cex I used rogero 4.55 and now I am on dex I use ITA4.50. Rebug is also a good option as it has the capability to switch between cex and dex. But tbh it is up to you what u use. Some people are rebug fans and others are ITA fans it all depends on your preference. If you have no clue trial and error. Try different fw and if you don't like them switch between them until you find the fw that you like Smile

BTW ITA is a Dex only fw

Hope I helped Smile
08-29-2015, 01:23 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.

Posted twice by same OP.

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo