08-28-2015, 11:40 PM #1
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); how do you stop people from grabbing you ip because this happened to me on xbox all the time now ps3.
Last edited by neonninja ; 08-29-2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: rephrased it.
08-28-2015, 11:45 PM #2
you can get a vpn(virtual private network) whick pretty much hides ip to prevent them from doing this
08-29-2015, 01:08 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
how do you not get your wifi shut down when some asshole who should never know your ip grabs it??

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. Are you talking about PS3?
08-29-2015, 01:38 PM #4
Octolus
I defeated!
how do you not get your wifi shut down when some asshole who should never know your ip grabs it??

You can start of by not being a ass-hole your self.

If that doesn't work out, you would have to start using DDoS Protected VPN's.
08-29-2015, 01:41 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

You can connect a VPN to your PS3 following You must login or register to view this content. tutorial made by Dakota.

On Skype, you can use You must login or register to view this content. tutorial made by Octolus to prevent Skype Resolving.

Those methods should prevent you from people grabbing your IP and DDoSing you.
08-29-2015, 06:49 PM #6
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
You can start of by not being a ass-hole your self.

If that doesn't work out, you would have to start using DDoS Protected VPN's.

your probably one of those asshole who dose do that first of all and it is a asshole move to shut someone else wifi down and you know it is, next time reply somthing thats helpful.
08-29-2015, 06:49 PM #7
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
You can connect a VPN to your PS3 following You must login or register to view this content. tutorial made by Dakota.

On Skype, you can use You must login or register to view this content. tutorial made by Octolus to prevent Skype Resolving.

Those methods should prevent you from people grabbing your IP and DDoSing you.

thanks.
08-29-2015, 06:53 PM #8
Octolus
I defeated!
your probably one of those asshole who dose do that first of all and it is a asshole move to shut someone else wifi down and you know it is, next time reply somthing thats helpful.

How isn't it helpful? I've never been attacked, ever on GTA or any other games mate... Why? I'm not a asshole.
08-29-2015, 06:55 PM #9
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
How isn't it helpful? I've never been attacked, ever on GTA or any other games mate... Why? I'm not a asshole.

well then dont go around calling people it, I said it to the people who did it if you dont do that it dosent apply to you.
08-29-2015, 07:13 PM #10
Octolus
I defeated!
well then dont go around calling people it, I said it to the people who did it if you dont do that it dosent apply to you.

So, tell me one good reason why someone would randomly hit you offline? For no reason??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo