08-30-2015, 06:11 AM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm still new to jailbreak, so how do I safely install DLC to a PS3 with CFW? I know that if you go to the PS Store, you'll get banned.
08-30-2015, 06:31 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
I'm still new to jailbreak, so how do I safely install DLC to a PS3 with CFW? I know that if you go to the PS Store, you'll get banned.

If you go to your account management and then download list on the xmb menu you can go to your download list. It is by far the easiest way to get them if someone game shares.

If you are wanting to know how to install a fix you can just install pkg files on the xmb menu, it is really quite simple. But keep in mind that fix's/DLC is classed as warez on NextGenUpdate and is strictly prohibited.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Egzec
08-30-2015, 10:13 AM #3
I'm still new to jailbreak, so how do I safely install DLC to a PS3 with CFW? I know that if you go to the PS Store, you'll get banned.

Installing dlc has no safe way (As its pretty much undetectable) So define safe? And i wont go in to further detail as assisting you with free dlc is prohibited as its classed as warez.
08-30-2015, 10:24 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Coffee
Installing dlc has no safe way (As its pretty much undetectable) So define safe? And i wont go in to further detail as assisting you with free dlc is prohibited as its classed as warez.

Or he could get someone to game share like I stated from the account management on the xmb menu.
08-30-2015, 10:34 AM #5
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Or he could get someone to game share like I stated from the account management on the xmb menu.

Maybe he could game share but he has not put this so i can only assume that he downloads it illegally.
08-30-2015, 04:18 PM #6
Egzec
Big Daddy
If you go to your account management and then download list on the xmb menu you can go to your download list. It is by far the easiest way to get them if someone game shares.

If you are wanting to know how to install a fix you can just install pkg files on the xmb menu, it is really quite simple. But keep in mind that fix's/DLC is classed as warez on NextGenUpdate and is strictly prohibited.

Maybe he could game share but he has not put this so i can only assume that he downloads it illegally.

All I want to do is get the DLC I purchased from my original account, before my PS3 got CFW. I don't mean to ask for any DLC links or anything like that.
08-31-2015, 05:18 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
All I want to do is get the DLC I purchased from my original account, before my PS3 got CFW. I don't mean to ask for any DLC links or anything like that.

Log into the account then go to account management then download list on the xmb menu.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Egzec
08-31-2015, 03:50 PM #8
Egzec
Big Daddy
Log into the account then go to account management then download list on the xmb menu.

Thank you! Please close the thread? I don't see the button with the exclamation mark on my thread to request for thread closure...
08-31-2015, 04:34 PM #9
Default Avatar
Kas
Thank you! Please close the thread? I don't see the button with the exclamation mark on my thread to request for thread closure...

Question answered, closed. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo