Post: [Rebug] "The file system on the system storage is corrupted and will be restored"
08-30-2015, 06:13 AM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm on 4.70.1 Rebug D-REX.
I haven't touched my console in three months+, and the first time i turn it on, i see this.
How can I bypass this? I can't press "O" and don't want to lose my jailbreak.. Please reply soon!
PHOTO: You must login or register to view this content.
08-30-2015, 06:16 AM #2
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Young
I'm on 4.70.1 Rebug D-REX.
I haven't touched my console in three months+, and the first time i turn it on, i see this.
How can I bypass this? I can't press "O" and don't want to lose my jailbreak.. Please reply soon!

You won't lose your jailbreak. It's just going to re-format your hard drive. You will lose whatever is on your hard drive, but you will keep your jailbreak.

The following user thanked Slick for this useful post:

ImPiffHD
08-30-2015, 06:16 AM #3
Restoring your PS3 wont cause you to lose your jailbreak.
08-30-2015, 06:17 AM #4
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
That just means it is going to restore your system. It isn't is scary as it seems. It won't install or delete anything though. My ps3 used to crash all of the time when testing my mod menu so you are fine to press it.
08-30-2015, 06:25 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Moved the thread to PS3 mods questions and inquiries as it is a PS3 mods related question.
08-30-2015, 08:17 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!

You will not lose your jailbreak as the firmware is not stored on the hdd. I always do it to make the system run smoother.

-Question Answered, Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo