08-31-2015, 09:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I connect to a VPN to my ps3 using a Bridged connection and I've even tried connecting with a WiFi Hotspot VPN. They both seem to give me a NAT Type that's Strict. I have also tried port-forwarding and i did it correctly but didnt seem to get me back to moderate nat type. all i want to do is join friends on bo2 and gta 5. I used E-Z VPN, Cyberghost, and Hotspotshield Elite. But they all give me strict nat types. If you have any recommendations for me please reply. I would like to add this to the info, i have 35mbps down and 7mbps up. i dont really want to buy a expensive VPN because its not that high on my priorities. Also i was thinking of buying a VPS and hosting a von on that. would that be a better option and or cheaper?
THANK YOU
Last edited by ValeModz ; 08-31-2015 at 09:29 PM.
09-01-2015, 01:08 AM #2
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by ValeModz View Post
Hi, I connect to a VPN to my ps3 using a Bridged connection and I've even tried connecting with a WiFi Hotspot VPN. They both seem to give me a NAT Type that's Strict. I have also tried port-forwarding and i did it correctly but didnt seem to get me back to moderate nat type. all i want to do is join friends on bo2 and gta 5. I used E-Z VPN, Cyberghost, and Hotspotshield Elite. But they all give me strict nat types. If you have any recommendations for me please reply. I would like to add this to the info, i have 35mbps down and 7mbps up. i dont really want to buy a expensive VPN because its not that high on my priorities. Also i was thinking of buying a VPS and hosting a von on that. would that be a better option and or cheaper?
THANK YOU

So have you tried changing what country you're connecting to with your vpn? I know that some vpn's have options to choose different countries

You can also try improving your connection by looking at You must login or register to view this content. thread
09-01-2015, 02:37 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Thread moved.
09-01-2015, 02:41 AM #4
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Hi, I connect to a VPN to my ps3 using a Bridged connection and I've even tried connecting with a WiFi Hotspot VPN. They both seem to give me a NAT Type that's Strict. I have also tried port-forwarding and i did it correctly but didnt seem to get me back to moderate nat type. all i want to do is join friends on bo2 and gta 5. I used E-Z VPN, Cyberghost, and Hotspotshield Elite. But they all give me strict nat types. If you have any recommendations for me please reply. I would like to add this to the info, i have 35mbps down and 7mbps up. i dont really want to buy a expensive VPN because its not that high on my priorities. Also i was thinking of buying a VPS and hosting a von on that. would that be a better option and or cheaper?
THANK YOU

You have to port forward your ps3

You must login or register to view this content.
09-01-2015, 11:40 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
THANK YOU

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. You'll receive a better response here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo