09-02-2015, 01:14 AM #1
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I got 2 PS3s, one OFW 4.75 and one Rebug 4.75. The rebug got console banned and in my efforts to recover my modded patches to re-prestige a new account I found that the data transfer did not transfer my patch. I know on 3.55 it worked. Did something change? Can a 3.55 CFW successfully transfer the patch to an OFW PS3? If so I can just downgrade.

I have been out of the scene for years so excuse my lack of knowledge here.
09-02-2015, 04:06 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
So I got 2 PS3s, one OFW 4.75 and one Rebug 4.75. The rebug got console banned and in my efforts to recover my modded patches to re-prestige a new account I found that the data transfer did not transfer my patch. I know on 3.55 it worked. Did something change? Can a 3.55 CFW successfully transfer the patch to an OFW PS3? If so I can just downgrade.

Thread has been moved to PS3 mods questions and inquiries.
09-02-2015, 04:21 AM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
So I got 2 PS3s, one OFW 4.75 and one Rebug 4.75. The rebug got console banned and in my efforts to recover my modded patches to re-prestige a new account I found that the data transfer did not transfer my patch. I know on 3.55 it worked. Did something change? Can a 3.55 CFW successfully transfer the patch to an OFW PS3? If so I can just downgrade.

You can data transfer some mods. Such as mw2 patches and some older stuff like that. you can't transfer eboots that are signed to cfw because the eboots won't work on ofw. Also if your ps3 is dex don't data transfer,I can cause problems
09-02-2015, 12:22 PM #4
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
You can data transfer some mods. Such as mw2 patches and some older stuff like that. you can't transfer eboots that are signed to cfw because the eboots won't work on ofw. Also if your ps3 is dex don't data transfer,I can cause problems

It was originally on CEX, switched to rebug (REX, I believe) about a week ago. The MW2 patch didn't transfer. Should I go back to CEX and try again? I know eboots will not work due to Sony changing their private keys after 3.55. I just want to be able to host for a few friends mainly as well as recover my unlocks.
09-02-2015, 12:23 PM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
It was originally on CEX, switched to rebug (REX, I believe) about a week ago. The MW2 patch didn't transfer. Should I go back to CEX and try again? I know eboots will not work due to Sony changing their private keys after 3.55. I just want to be able to host for a few friends mainly as well as recover my unlocks.

Try going back to cex i guess

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo