09-02-2015, 03:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I got banned on psn out of nowhere ? I guess they can find you while youre offline . BUT, Ive been changing my CiD's for the longest and it still say Im banned ? I have no idea how to get back online ? Can someone help me out ? Thanks !
09-02-2015, 04:08 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by NotedHope
Okay, so I got banned on psn out of nowhere ? I guess they can find you while youre offline . BUT, Ive been changing my CiD's for the longest and it still say Im banned ? I have no idea how to get back online ? Can someone help me out ? Thanks !

Thread has been moved to PS3 mods questions and inquiries.
09-02-2015, 04:30 AM #3
I'f You On CWF And Get Banned You Need Buy A ID Key To Unban Your Consol.You Can Find In Ebay Or On Amazon!
09-02-2015, 04:39 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Okay, so I got banned on psn out of nowhere ? I guess they can find you while youre offline . BUT, Ive been changing my CiD's for the longest and it still say Im banned ? I have no idea how to get back online ? Can someone help me out ? Thanks !

To get back online you need a new cid. Reminder that you can't buy them from here on ngu. If you have a psp,You can get it from there. Look in the ps3 mod sections and you can find it. :p
09-02-2015, 04:44 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Like the above users stated, you will need a new cid. Please keep in mind that they are not allowed on NextGenUpdate.

-Question answered, Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo