09-02-2015, 05:32 AM #1
YoungTwan98
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got a jailbroken ps3 and my disc reader doesn't work but i want to start modding bo2 but i cant figure out how to download it. I didn't know where to go to ask about this
09-02-2015, 05:36 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by YoungTwan98 View Post
I just got a jailbroken ps3 and my disc reader doesn't work but i want to start modding bo2 but i cant figure out how to download it. I didn't know where to go to ask about this

You're blue-ray drive maybe broken/messed up.
09-02-2015, 11:54 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
I just got a jailbroken ps3 and my disc reader doesn't work but i want to start modding bo2 but i cant figure out how to download it. I didn't know where to go to ask about this

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a CFW related thread.
Originally posted by Justin View Post
Removed.

This isn't the introductions section pal. I think you accidentally posted that on here, anyway I deleted the post :p.
09-02-2015, 11:56 AM #4

Well you will need to play back ups for now. Where you get the games is up to you. But with your blue ray drive broken (in most cases) your back ups wont work.

What i suggest you do is open your ps3 disk drive and check the little plastic arm is not stuck on the rail.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-02-2015, 11:59 AM #5
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >

You will have to use the web to look as ngu does not allow waraz(Pirated Content)
09-02-2015, 12:38 PM #6
YoungTwan98
Save Point
Ok thanks for all the help
09-02-2015, 01:21 PM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Ok thanks for all the help

Question has been answered.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.