09-03-2015, 04:16 AM #1
Synix
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not really sure what happened.... I was logged into psn a minute ago and then I signed off and went into multiman to see my system settings and now when I try log back in it says A system update is required does anyone know why
09-03-2015, 04:20 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Synix View Post
Not really sure what happened.... I was logged into psn a minute ago and then I signed off and went into multiman to see my system settings and now when I try log back in it says A system update is required does anyone know why

Yeah It's 4.76 so you'll just have to wait until a spoofer is released
09-03-2015, 04:24 AM #3
Synix
Keeper
Are you sure? I was on it like 2 minutes ago
09-03-2015, 04:28 AM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Are you sure? I was on it like 2 minutes ago

Yes it is confirmed by many users here that 4.76 is released so you'll need a spoofer to get back online unless you're on DEX as i'm hearing they can still sign in and out without updating
09-03-2015, 04:33 AM #5
Synix
Keeper
Great....
09-03-2015, 04:49 AM #6
Synix
Keeper
Have you got any idea when a spoofer will be released? I'm kinda new and haven't had to do this before..
09-03-2015, 07:12 AM #7
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
Have you got any idea when a spoofer will be released? I'm kinda new and haven't had to do this before..

no one knows exactly for sure when a spoofer release will be out..just keep coming to this site and we will keep it updated if theres any new spoofers out
09-03-2015, 07:31 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Not really sure what happened.... I was logged into psn a minute ago and then I signed off and went into multiman to see my system settings and now when I try log back in it says A system update is required does anyone know why

I have moved the thread to PS3 Mods questions and inquiries for a better response.
09-03-2015, 07:32 AM #9
Default Avatar
Kas

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is CFW related.
09-03-2015, 10:36 AM #10
Is there already a spoofer when yes how do i install that
i am a beginner i just got my first jailbreak ps3 2 days ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo