Post: How to remove custom XMB that was given with 4.75 spoof
09-03-2015, 10:39 PM #1
STARsHrOoMz
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded SONYSNIGHTMARE spoof for 4.75 that had an extra feature, a custom XMB menu. Well now I just downloaded the newest 4.76 spoof by Arch and the custom XMB is there...How can I revert my XMB back to normal? I'm on 4.65.2 REX.

Thanks in advance for your help.
09-04-2015, 07:49 AM #2
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by STARsHrOoMz View Post
I downloaded SONYSNIGHTMARE spoof for 4.75 that had an extra feature, a custom XMB menu. Well now I just downloaded the newest 4.76 spoof by Arch and the custom XMB is there...How can I revert my XMB back to normal? I'm on 4.65.2 REX.

I'd suggest formatting and then re-installing your firmware. I personally don't like themes myselfSmile.
I'd also suggest using SEN Enabler as a spoofer, then you won't need to find a new one everytime sony updates - as this automatically detects the update.
09-04-2015, 11:22 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by STARsHrOoMz View Post
I downloaded SONYSNIGHTMARE spoof for 4.75 that had an extra feature, a custom XMB menu. Well now I just downloaded the newest 4.76 spoof by Arch and the custom XMB is there...How can I revert my XMB back to normal? I'm on 4.65.2 REX.

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries, as this is a CFW related question.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo