09-10-2015, 09:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have had my ps3 slim for about 8months now and the fan has suddenly got much louder, when i got the ps3 i did replace the thermal paste and it was fine up until now. The temp of my ps3 reads: Temp CPU 49C and RSX 46C. i can't find out how to make the fan slow down and stop causing so much noise. i have tried using fan control but it barely slows down.

All help will greatly be appreciated,
Thanks !!
09-11-2015, 02:22 AM #2
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by DenchModzHD View Post
I have had my ps3 slim for about 8months now and the fan has suddenly got much louder, when i got the ps3 i did replace the thermal paste and it was fine up until now. The temp of my ps3 reads: Temp CPU 49C and RSX 46C. i can't find out how to make the fan slow down and stop causing so much noise. i have tried using fan control but it barely slows down.

Thanks !!

So I had a similar thing happen to my ps3 where it started to make a really loud noise, which I think was something to do with the fan. Try cleaning your system to remove some of the dust, but look up how to do it properly. Also make sure your ps3 is well ventilated otherwise that may be causing it to make those noises
09-11-2015, 04:02 AM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
I have had my ps3 slim for about 8months now and the fan has suddenly got much louder, when i got the ps3 i did replace the thermal paste and it was fine up until now. The temp of my ps3 reads: Temp CPU 49C and RSX 46C. i can't find out how to make the fan slow down and stop causing so much noise. i have tried using fan control but it barely slows down.

Thanks !!

Actually mine does the exact same thing and my disc reader is having a hard to not closing all the way i just cleaned that very well. It made the fan act normal again hope it helps
09-11-2015, 06:05 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Thanks !!

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries for a better response.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo