09-28-2015, 06:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Where is the cheapest place I could get a PS3 version 3.55 firmware could u link me please i live in the uk
09-28-2015, 06:06 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Demeetrii View Post
Where is the cheapest place I could get a PS3 version 3.55 firmware could u link me please i live in the uk

Besides eBay i would say check your local classified site and see if anyone is selling theirs

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Demeetrii
09-28-2015, 06:57 PM #3
PawnModz
Bounty hunter
Well you could find any local websites if u have any. If not i would have checked amazon or ebay. But if you are gonna have a 3.55 ps3 to jailbreak i suggest looking for pre-jailbroken ps3's.

The following user thanked PawnModz for this useful post:

Demeetrii
09-28-2015, 08:51 PM #4
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by PawnModz View Post
Well you could find any local websites if u have any. If not i would have checked amazon or ebay. But if you are gonna have a 3.55 ps3 to jailbreak i suggest looking for pre-jailbroken ps3's.

You can get scammed trying to buy a jailbroken PS3 because the seller might have sold the console ID before selling the PS3, which can lead to console ban.

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

Demeetrii
09-28-2015, 10:34 PM #5
Originally posted by PawnModz View Post

Why look for pre jailbroken PS3 , what's the difference ?
09-28-2015, 10:52 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Why look for pre jailbroken PS3 , what's the difference ?

I think he meant already jailbroken PS3 lol
09-29-2015, 01:08 AM #7
Where is the cheapest place I could get a PS3 version 3.55 firmware could u link me please i live in the uk

If you can't find a decent priced one, you could always send your PS3 off to someone on eBay to get it downgraded to 3.55. That's what I did & it only cost £20 & included postage back to me also. Cheap as hell tbh.
You'll need to check if your PS3 can be jailboken first though. You can do so by going on eBay, searching for '3.55 downgrade service' & checking on someone's page. There will be a list of models on there Smile

The following user thanked WelshChick8645 for this useful post:

Demeetrii
09-29-2015, 06:53 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a PS3 Mods related question.
09-29-2015, 03:03 PM #9
Originally posted by WelshChick8645 View Post
If you can't find a decent priced one, you could always send your PS3 off to someone on eBay to get it downgraded to 3.55. That's what I did & it only cost £20 & included postage back to me also. Cheap as hell tbh.
You'll need to check if your PS3 can be jailboken first though. You can do so by going on eBay, searching for '3.55 downgrade service' & checking on someone's page. There will be a list of models on there Smile

I have a CECH-2003B PS3 version 4.76 i dont think it's down gradable :(
09-29-2015, 05:09 PM #10
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WelshChick8645 View Post

If you are going to send your PS3 off to someone to get it downgraded. Make sure you trust that the person downgrading your system won't steal your console id. He will most likely look at it and record it down.

The following user thanked HMTTKB for this useful post:

Demeetrii

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo