09-30-2015, 03:14 PM #1
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I need help because I'm a noob..

Here are some Question I have for you smart PS3 Modders about PSNPatch (Any Version)

Q1: I'm on 4.50 ITA DEX would PSN patch work for me?
Q2: Do I need a certain PSNPatch? I'm currently on 4.70.06!
Q3: How do I spoof with PSNPatch? Do I use the same Unbanned psid and idps that my PS3 uses?
Q4: If I don't use the .cfg will it not spoof and cause it not to let me online?
Q5: Would you recommend using PSN_ninja with this or any other Home-brew?
Q6: What is the worst thing that can happen?
Q7: Will PSNPatch cause me to get a black screen at all?
Q8: Will I need to use this if I mod games like BO2, MW3, MW2, BO1, and GTAV?

If you want to add anything extra it would be very helpful, please Quote as well Smile

For you lazy bums, Copy This!
A1:
A2:
A3:
A4:
A5:
A6:
A7:
A8:
Last edited by Juan ; 10-02-2015 at 03:23 AM.

The following user groaned Juan for this awful post:

qamartheone
09-30-2015, 03:17 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Juan View Post
I got banned yesterday and so did most of my accounts plus my Girlfriends account which was on my PS3 and her PS3.

Let me let you know I''m On 4.50 ITA and I don't use anything like PSN NINJA and PSN PATCH because I've heard that it gets you banned faster!

I'm wondering what can I do next time to prevent ban? In the the past people have told me by using stuff like PSN NINJA, PSN PATCH, etc.
Is there something to help me next time? if so what is it?

Another Question I have is.. what is the proper way to do a recovery? People tell me not to use my own cid and to use a public one off of CC.
Usually what I do when I do a recovery is... Sign on< Disable my internet< Go on MultiMan< Click the game i'm going to mod< Enable internet< Sign on< Go on the game< Connect/Attach< After I'm done I just delete the account..
Tell me how you do your recoveries and how long haven't you been banned with this method!
[/B]
My last question is why did I get banned so fast? Someone told me I got banned because I had to many accounts and from signing on a lot of accounts... I have 8 accounts..

Welcome to modding sir
09-30-2015, 03:17 PM #3
Default Avatar
Bch
use PSN patch = problem solved
All other reasons for getting banned are the game specific, like stupid money on gta or w/e

The following user thanked Bch for this useful post:

Juan
09-30-2015, 03:19 PM #4
Devious
Treasure hunter
1. Load your gta
2. Go in psn patch and hold x until it brings you back to xmb with a beep
3.Go to ps ninja & wipe history
What people tolfd you is a lie

The following user thanked Devious for this useful post:

Juan
09-30-2015, 03:22 PM #5
Shark
Retired.
There is no guaranteed or proven reason to why you were banned it could've been caused by a variety of things such as not being careful enough and using homebrew applications while online, using a shared console id, playing games without antiban, console reports, suspicion from holding so many accounts on one console.

Like I said there is no possible way of knowing why or how you were banned but firstly I suggest you get a new console, scrap all your accounts and for your most important accounts (ones that have purchases etc) ring sony and say they were hacked or something.

I would also suggest changing your PSID (use ccapi and find a PSID from a youtube video or some shit, people forget to cover them up but they aren't worth a cent unlike CID's (Console ID's)), Since Console ID aren't allowed to be sold or distributed on this site I suggest moving to another forum and asking around (I'm not allowed to name the forum names as it's probably against the rules) however try asking around on skype and I'm sure you can find someone selling Console ID's, the prices range from $10-20, I wouldn't pay anymore then $20 for one as you're not guaranteed it's "private".

Good Luck Tiphat

P.S There is no need for a firmware change or the use of PS Ninja / PSN Patch, simply play it safe... you can find plenty of threads which have proven methods of making your console and your accounts last longer, I highly suggest you make fresh accounts which you have no care for if they get banned or if they survive and use them strictly for modding purposes on a modded console as you don't want to put your retail console at risk or anyone else's (if you have one)

The following 3 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Juan, Twerkshot
09-30-2015, 03:23 PM #6
Shark
Retired.
I got banned yesterday and so did most of my accounts plus my Girlfriends account which was on my PS3 and her PS3.

Let me let you know I''m On 4.50 ITA and I don't use anything like PSN NINJA and PSN PATCH because I've heard that it gets you banned faster!

I'm wondering what can I do next time to prevent ban? In the the past people have told me by using stuff like PSN NINJA, PSN PATCH, etc.

Another Question I have is.. what is the proper way to do a recovery? People tell me not to use my own cid and to use a public one off of CC.
Usually what I do when I do a recovery is... Sign on< Disable my internet< Go on MultiMan< Click the game i'm going to mod< Enable internet< Sign on< Go on the game< Connect/Attach< After I'm done I just delete the account..
Tell me how you do your recoveries and how long haven't you been banned with this method!
[/B]
My last question is why did I get banned so fast? Someone told me I got banned because I had to many accounts and from signing on a lot of accounts... I have 8 accounts..

forgot to quote, read my post above
09-30-2015, 03:30 PM #7
EternalHabit
Former Staff

When you turn on your ps3, ONLY use homebrew offline. You don't have to disable your internet. Disable the cfw syscalls (makes sony think your on ofw) and wipe the history using psn patch or webman. Then your free to sign in and you wont be banned. Do all this before signing in
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-30-2015 at 03:33 PM.

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

Juan
10-12-2015, 11:35 AM #8
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I need help because I'm a noob..

Here are some Question I have for you smart PS3 Modders about PSNPatch (Any Version)

Q1: I'm on 4.50 ITA DEX would PSN patch work for me?
Q2: Do I need a certain PSNPatch? I'm currently on 4.70.06!
Q3: How do I spoof with PSNPatch? Do I use the same Unbanned psid and idps that my PS3 uses?
Q4: If I don't use the .cfg will it not spoof and cause it not to let me online?
Q5: Would you recommend using PSN_ninja with this or any other Home-brew?
Q6: What is the worst thing that can happen?
Q7: Will PSNPatch cause me to get a black screen at all?
Q8: Will I need to use this if I mod games like BO2, MW3, MW2, BO1, and GTAV?

If you want to add anything extra it would be very helpful, please Quote as well Smile

For you lazy bums, Copy This!
A1:
A2:
A3:
A4:
A5:
A6:
A7:
A8:

The original questions were answered several times until you edited the thread. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo