10-04-2015, 12:18 PM #1
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was told ....."Simply download the .SPRX file and place it in dev_hdd0/tmp. If you are on CEX, rename it to GTAMenu.sprx.

You also need to download the EBOOT.BIN. Place that in dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/ and overwrite it there."

I downloaded the files, found the tmp folder no problem. However I DO NOT have the "Bles01807" folder. What do I do??? Should I delete GTA and reinstall it, or??
10-04-2015, 12:47 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by CacheMe View Post
I was told ....."Simply download the .SPRX file and place it in dev_hdd0/tmp. If you are on CEX, rename it to GTAMenu.sprx.

You also need to download the EBOOT.BIN. Place that in dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/ and overwrite it there."

I downloaded the files, found the tmp folder no problem. However I DO NOT have the "Bles01807" folder. What do I do??? Should I delete GTA and reinstall it, or??

don't rename it,Keep it as the name as tesseract or whatever it was called
10-04-2015, 01:09 PM #3
Striker
Big Sister
I was told ....."Simply download the .SPRX file and place it in dev_hdd0/tmp. If you are on CEX, rename it to GTAMenu.sprx.

And tesseract is for dex and you are probably on blus
10-04-2015, 01:43 PM #4
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks guys. I was not intending on renaming any folders. I was just concerned as to why I do not have the "BLES01807" folder that I was told to use.

Im currently using a PS3 "FAT" Model CechL01 running Rebug 4.75.03 D-REX, Rebug Toolbox 2.02.07, Cobra 7.1, PSN Patch (Stealth) using "back up" 2nd PSID/CID.) If I understand correctly Tesseract is made for both DEX and CEX.....? .........I have a few "BLES0XXX" folders, just not that preticular one. :/
Last edited by CacheMe ; 10-04-2015 at 01:46 PM.
10-04-2015, 01:59 PM #5
look for the one the has blesxxxxx_install then look above/below it should be another folder that has the same blesxxxxx but without the _install, that is your GTA V folder
10-04-2015, 02:35 PM #6
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Ill take a look, thank you. Yet...question... why would mine not be named like everyone elses????
10-04-2015, 03:35 PM #7
Striker
Big Sister
Thanks guys. I was not intending on renaming any folders. I was just concerned as to why I do not have the "BLES01807" folder that I was told to use.

Im currently using a PS3 "FAT" Model CechL01 running Rebug 4.75.03 D-REX, Rebug Toolbox 2.02.07, Cobra 7.1, PSN Patch (Stealth) using "back up" 2nd PSID/CID.) If I understand correctly Tesseract is made for both DEX and CEX.....? .........I have a few "BLES0XXX" folders, just not that preticular one. :/

Tesseract is for dex and if your using the blus version of then game you won't have a bles folder for it
10-04-2015, 03:58 PM #8
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
So, then should I delete the copy of GTA I have and then save it as a different type???
10-04-2015, 04:46 PM #9
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
I THINK I found the answer (PLEASE someone confirm this...) the BLUS version is US ver. I found the folder and installed the EBOOT.BIN there.......

I followed the rather simple instructions of installing Tesseract. I located the BLUS31156 folder and installed the eboot.bin in that folder. Also, copied the .SPRX file and place it in dev_hdd0/tmp. I start GTA and I see "Welcome to Tesseract, left dpad + R3 to open" I hit okay...... then it goes to the "Display Calibration" and Confirm by hitting X. I have no controls.... nothing works..... :( I guess Im going to make another post and try to start from teh beginning again.....

BTW, I notice that every-time I restart the PS3, and start GTA it has to download the updates again.... hmmm...
Last edited by CacheMe ; 10-04-2015 at 05:21 PM. Reason: UPDATE
10-04-2015, 05:28 PM #10
Striker
Big Sister
I THINK I found the answer (PLEASE someone confirm this...) the BLUS version is US ver. I found the folder and installed the EBOOT.BIN there.......

I followed the rather simple instructions of installing Tesseract. I located the BLUS31156 folder and installed the eboot.bin in that folder. Also, copied the .SPRX file and place it in dev_hdd0/tmp. I start GTA and I see "Welcome to Tesseract, left dpad + R3 to open" I hit okay...... then it goes to the "Display Calibration" and Confirm by hitting X. I have no controls.... nothing works..... :( I guess Im going to make another post and try to start from teh beginning again.....

BTW, I notice that every-time I restart the PS3, and start GTA it has to download the updates again.... hmmm...

Because your using a bles eboot on blus that is why It does that you would need to convert to bles

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo