10-06-2015, 08:55 AM #1
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, I recently tried using the PSN store and it came up saying that I needed to update or something similar. So, I searched about it on Google and lots of users said to install a PKG called Cracked PSN 4.XX, however, it never loads? It'll hang there for ages and never load onto the store.

Anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it?

(Running Rebug 4.70.1 REX)
10-06-2015, 09:00 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post
Hello all, I recently tried using the PSN store and it came up saying that I needed to update or something similar. So, I searched about it on Google and lots of users said to install a PKG called Cracked PSN 4.XX, however, it never loads? It'll hang there for ages and never load onto the store.

Hmm, sorry I cant answer it :(
But next time post a modding related question in You must login or register to view this content..
10-06-2015, 10:02 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Hello all, I recently tried using the PSN store and it came up saying that I needed to update or something similar. So, I searched about it on Google and lots of users said to install a PKG called Cracked PSN 4.XX, however, it never loads? It'll hang there for ages and never load onto the store.

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

DrZepto
10-07-2015, 01:09 AM #4
Egzec
Big Daddy

It got patched. I tried it too. If you need to download something that you had previously, you can view your downloads in Account Management.

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

DrZepto
10-07-2015, 11:11 AM #5
Skewi
Do a barrel roll!

Just update the store app that is pre-installed.
I'm on 4.70.1 Rebug as well and it works perfectly fine.

The following 2 users say thank you to Skewi for this useful post:

DrZepto, STYL3S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo