10-08-2015, 07:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my jb ps3 4.50 ita wont recognize component output.? i do believe i might of messed with a setting cuz it worked a while ago but now it wont Happy any help is appreciated. Hammy
10-08-2015, 07:29 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by zeroitup View Post
my jb ps3 4.50 ita wont recognize component output.? i do believe i might of messed with a setting cuz it worked a while ago but now it wont Happy any help is appreciated. Hammy

You can reset your display settings by holding the power button to turn your PS3 on and continue to hold it until it turns off then release and turn it back on and choose your display setting and hopefully that fixes your issue
10-08-2015, 07:31 AM #3
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
You can reset your display settings by holding the power button to turn your PS3 on and continue to hold it until it turns off then release and turn it back on and choose your display setting and hopefully that fixes your issue

have tried this and still nothing
10-08-2015, 10:08 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by zeroitup View Post
my jb ps3 4.50 ita wont recognize component output.? i do believe i might of messed with a setting cuz it worked a while ago but now it wont Happy any help is appreciated. Hammy

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is CFW related issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo