10-08-2015, 08:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi everyone am new to the forum and am needing help wiv my console i got banned and i change my cid now my menu wont load up in the files and wont open in game
10-08-2015, 09:15 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by MR
hi everyone am new to the forum and am needing help wiv my console i got banned and i change my cid now my menu wont load up in the files and wont open in game

Please update the thread with more information:

What Game are you talking about here, GTA V possibly, if so this is in the wrong section and you wouldn't get much support here for GTA V...?

Are you on CEX or DEX? Which Firmware etc...?
10-08-2015, 09:26 AM #3
Hi yer it's gta 5 I convert to cex in my debug tool box's am new to all this
10-08-2015, 09:32 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by MR
Hi yer it's gta 5 I convert to cex in my debug tool box's am new to all this

Next time use the quote button next time since I get a notification when you reply... Also have you tried reversing your steps to see if this resolves your problem... Also have a staff move it to GTA question and support...
10-08-2015, 10:13 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by MR
hi everyone am new to the forum and am needing help wiv my console i got banned and i change my cid now my menu wont load up in the files and wont open in game

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a CFW related issue.
10-08-2015, 10:15 AM #6
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries as this is a CFW related issue.

thank you
10-08-2015, 10:39 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by MR
thank you

Have you gotten the issue solved?
10-08-2015, 10:44 AM #8
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Have you gotten the issue solved?

no still wont open my menu in game
10-08-2015, 10:47 AM #9
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by MR
no still wont open my menu in game

Have you just tried to reinstall the files?
10-08-2015, 10:55 AM #10
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
Have you just tried to reinstall the files?

i i got the ps3 wiv it all on already and a new to all this i got banned i got a new cid wiv to big codes and a small code the to big codes i put in rev6 and unban my self cant find were i put the small code gos it will let me online and still get the teataract start up thing were it tells you you hasave to press left on d pad and r3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo