Post: Changed CID but PS3 still says I'm banned when I try to make a new account??
10-08-2015, 05:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I changed my CID and my MAC and it still says my console is banned when I try to make a new account... Help please? Crying
10-08-2015, 06:21 PM #2
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
Did the same for me idk.... I finally got it working after trying 3 different cids... Maybe its just the cid.. I could try it for you but i think you wouldn't want me lol..
Did you do it through CCAPI???
10-08-2015, 10:30 PM #3
Yeah, I always use CCAPI to change my CID and to spoof my CID. I think the CID was just banned because I used a free one and when I looked at Console Crunch again it said it was banned.
10-08-2015, 10:33 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by iHEARTMODZZZZ View Post
Yeah, I always use CCAPI to change my CID and to spoof my CID. I think the CID was just banned because I used a free one and when I looked at Console Crunch again it said it was banned.

Yeah don't bother using free ones as if you're lucky they'll only last about an hour lol
10-08-2015, 10:35 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

Public ones only last for about an hour and I don't recommend them. I recommend you get fully private ones. You can do services and you won't have to worry about getting free ones.
10-09-2015, 05:09 AM #6
I want to get a private one, but I don't have the money this week. You guys have anyone to recommend for when I get a bit of money? I know public ids don't last long, but I wanted to see if I could even play a couple games a day on one and so far, I haven't gotten to at all. Geo
10-09-2015, 05:15 AM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I want to get a private one, but I don't have the money this week. You guys have anyone to recommend for when I get a bit of money? I know public ids don't last long, but I wanted to see if I could even play a couple games a day on one and so far, I haven't gotten to at all. Geo

Check your PMs man Smile

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

MrEmptyy
10-09-2015, 05:27 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
I changed my CID and my MAC and it still says my console is banned when I try to make a new account... Help please? Crying

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo