Post: PS3 HELP went to upgrade to 4.75.1 rebug dex STUCK No applicable data found
10-12-2015, 10:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

So I switched to 4.50 ps3ita and spoofed to 4.70 because some kid told me i wouldn't get banned on destiny on ps3ita anyways it didn't work so i went to redowngrade my ps3 to rebug 4.75.1 dex i have reflashed my ps3 i also bought a new hard drive because i accidentally enabled debugger mode in debug settings and couldn't get out of it. I formatted the harddrive from my other ps3 to 4.75-4.76 ofw and still when i tred and update the regerro downgrader but it gives me message no applicable data found iv tried a lot of different downloads some please help...
10-13-2015, 12:27 AM #2
I don't know much about jailbreaks but your best bet is too keep trying and if that does not work buy a new ps3 and downgrade it.
10-13-2015, 01:07 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by modzfuture View Post
Hello,

So I switched to 4.50 ps3ita and spoofed to 4.70 because some kid told me i wouldn't get banned on destiny on ps3ita anyways it didn't work so i went to redowngrade my ps3 to rebug 4.75.1 dex i have reflashed my ps3 i also bought a new hard drive because i accidentally enabled debugger mode in debug settings and couldn't get out of it. I formatted the harddrive from my other ps3 to 4.75-4.76 ofw and still when i tred and update the regerro downgrader but it gives me message no applicable data found iv tried a lot of different downloads some please help...

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.
10-13-2015, 01:09 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Hello,

Are you sure the file path is correct on your USB?

usb000/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

You have to make sure all of the capitalization is correct also.
10-13-2015, 02:41 AM #5
Ok so I got it fixed... Apparently I was on a cex cfw so I had to use d Rex download also the debugger settings can be released with powering on the PS3 holding the power button until it beeps once like your trying to switch to hdmi or something... Once Powering back on go into debug settings and take off debugger mode..... Once I downloaded the d-Rex I switched it over to dex - dex by downloading the rebug tool box 02.02.05 and dumping the eid root key resetting the l2 kernels and the other option that was below that one...
10-13-2015, 03:05 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Ok so I got it fixed... Apparently I was on a cex cfw so I had to use d Rex download also the debugger settings can be released with powering on the PS3 holding the power button until it beeps once like your trying to switch to hdmi or something... Once Powering back on go into debug settings and take off debugger mode..... Once I downloaded the d-Rex I switched it over to dex - dex by downloading the rebug tool box 02.02.05 and dumping the eid root key resetting the l2 kernels and the other option that was below that one...

Great to hear, if you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo