10-13-2015, 03:06 AM #1
Synix
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got console banned the other day and when I put on my new cid everything was fine.... but then I reinstalled one of my games on disc and when it loaded up all of my dlc was missing. The account I brought everything on was banned along with the console. Is there anyway to regain everything though the account is banned that has everything on it?
10-13-2015, 03:46 AM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
Originally posted by Synix View Post
I got console banned the other day and when I put on my new cid everything was fine.... but then I reinstalled one of my games on disc and when it loaded up all of my dlc was missing. The account I brought everything on was banned along with the console. Is there anyway to regain everything though the account is banned that has everything on it?

nope, it happened to me too.
10-13-2015, 03:57 AM #3
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
You can use reactPSN to use ur dlc's again Winky Winky
10-13-2015, 04:36 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
I got console banned the other day and when I put on my new cid everything was fine.... but then I reinstalled one of my games on disc and when it loaded up all of my dlc was missing. The account I brought everything on was banned along with the console. Is there anyway to regain everything though the account is banned that has everything on it?

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.
10-13-2015, 06:45 AM #5
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Moder View Post
You can use reactPSN to use ur dlc's again Winky Winky

Can you go into more detail please?
10-13-2015, 07:38 AM #6
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
Can you go into more detail please?

Using a tool like PSNstuff, or a site like psndl, you can download the dlcs for free. They will be in .pkg format, and you will install vita 'Install PKG' tab. You will need the rap, as well, so to activate the dlc. The rap will be activated on the cid you're using. Next time, don't put your 'buying' account on a cfw. I never put my legit acc on cfw. I've been playing PS3 since 2011, and I ain't fucking up my hard work :p As far as that goes, I cannot provide links to the tool or the site, because they are deemed warez and go against NGU's rules to do so. Aside from that, if you need any help, just quote back! Winky Winky

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xXx-.-Moder
10-13-2015, 09:27 AM #7
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

Don't think so... and don't ever buy from the PS store on a CFW since if you get banned you lose it all...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo