10-13-2015, 11:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok first off im a noob at these kind of stuff. Ok so ive been having alot of problems but fixed them all on my own hand but this one is a bit tricky, I need the correct multiman but dont know chich one is correct. In the current rebug toolbox it says: PS3 SYSTEM FIRMWARE: 4.76 LV2 Kernel: CEX Target type: DEX
This may sound dumb but when i download an eboot for a game i dont even know if im on dex or cex lol. So if someone could link me a working mm for me and tell me if im dex or cex, and what eboot i should download for the game. THX in Adnace
10-13-2015, 11:32 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by HereIsAqua View Post
Ok first off im a noob at these kind of stuff. Ok so ive been having alot of problems but fixed them all on my own hand but this one is a bit tricky, I need the correct multiman but dont know chich one is correct. In the current rebug toolbox it says: PS3 SYSTEM FIRMWARE: 4.76 LV2 Kernel: CEX Target type: DEX
This may sound dumb but when i download an eboot for a game i dont even know if im on dex or cex lol. So if someone could link me a working mm for me and tell me if im dex or cex, and what eboot i should download for the game. THX in Adnace

Look on brewology... we can't link you to an outside site since that is not allowed... Any multiman is good... If you need more help private message me...

Here is a youtube video...

Last edited by Helping-Hand ; 10-13-2015 at 11:47 AM.
10-13-2015, 11:44 AM #3
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by HereIsAqua View Post
Ok first off im a noob at these kind of stuff. Ok so ive been having alot of problems but fixed them all on my own hand but this one is a bit tricky, I need the correct multiman but dont know chich one is correct. In the current rebug toolbox it says: PS3 SYSTEM FIRMWARE: 4.76 LV2 Kernel: CEX Target type: DEX

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. If you were on cex before you went to that firmware then you are on cex, and vice versa for dex. It wouldnt let you update Cex to Dex or Dex to Cex
10-13-2015, 10:48 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Look on brewology... we can't link you to an outside site since that is not allowed... Any multiman is good... If you need more help private message me...

Here is a youtube video...

It's ok to link to brewology by the way.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Helping-Hand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo