11-06-2015, 04:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, i have a cech2003a that needs downgrading.
i bought an E3 Flasher and watched a ton of tutorials. I connected it all and it seemed like i had a loose connection (lights would only come on it i applied pressure) so i bought a new nor clip.
now all the lights come on and i managed to update it with the samsung update.bin.
Now when i start with the flash dump backups, it starts as normal then lights 1,5,6 flash. ive tried reconnecting all then cables etc and applied pressure... Still nothing.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME
11-07-2015, 02:29 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by SedRick View Post
hey guys, i have a cech2003a that needs downgrading.
i bought an E3 Flasher and watched a ton of tutorials. I connected it all and it seemed like i had a loose connection (lights would only come on it i applied pressure) so i bought a new nor clip.
now all the lights come on and i managed to update it with the samsung update.bin.
Now when i start with the flash dump backups, it starts as normal then lights 1,5,6 flash. ive tried reconnecting all then cables etc and applied pressure... Still nothing.

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
11-07-2015, 09:14 AM #3
Tears
Temp is my dad.

The clip needs pressure. Try using a small clamp or just holding it down with your thumb.
11-07-2015, 10:06 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

1, 5, 6 is due to you clip not making connection with the legs... if your clip is not making connection with even one leg there will be an error... do you have a clamp do apply pressure to it...
11-07-2015, 04:04 PM #5
jblaze519
Are you high?
Grab a clamp make sure all the connections are straight then place on nor chip grab a pair on needle nose vice scrips or a large clamp and put lots of pressure it should work I had same problem
11-07-2015, 04:38 PM #6
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter

New E3 clips need to be cut down a bit so they don't hit the small resistors near the nor chip, use a sharp knife to trim a bit off

Trim it so it don't foul this resistor

You must login or register to view this content.
11-07-2015, 10:46 PM #7
Ok so i just tried it with applying pressure with my thumb and im now getting a flashing blue 1 light?
11-07-2015, 10:50 PM #8
i think i see what you're saying but how much so i cut off and could i damage my motherboard if i try it?
11-08-2015, 12:00 AM #9
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
i think i see what you're saying but how much so i cut off and could i damage my motherboard if i try it?

You are not cutting anything off the mobo so how could that damage it?

Just trim enough of the E3 clip so it clears the resistor
11-08-2015, 12:00 PM #10
just clipped some off and now its really loose and still flashing blue 1,5 and 6

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo