11-19-2015, 12:12 AM #1
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Which is preferred when finding offsets? I've been using PRoDG and there seems to be much more options. I haven't tried CCAPI so maybe you guys can tell me the cons and pros of both debuggers.
11-19-2015, 06:55 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Legended View Post
Which is preferred when finding offsets? I've been using PRoDG and there seems to be much more options. I haven't tried CCAPI so maybe you guys can tell me the cons and pros of both debuggers.

prodg debugger as that is the actual pourpose of debugger as u can debug the game in real time, where as ccapi was built as a more of a console manager and a easier way to connect tools, but to also be able to rtm on a cex ps3

i would recomend going with PRODG Debugger
11-19-2015, 06:55 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Which is preferred when finding offsets? I've been using PRoDG and there seems to be much more options. I haven't tried CCAPI so maybe you guys can tell me the cons and pros of both debuggers.

also Tmapi is a lot more stable and laggy than ccapi
11-19-2015, 09:21 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

I would suggest using IDA PRO as it's much more reliable and quicker at finding results...
11-19-2015, 10:25 AM #5
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Hand View Post
I would suggest using IDA PRO as it's much more reliable and quicker at finding results...

I haven't learned PPC or familiarized my self with IDA Pro, but eventually I will. Does IDA Pro read memory in real time?
11-19-2015, 11:45 AM #6
Originally posted by Kronos
also Tmapi is a lot more stable and laggy than ccapi

u mean less laggy
11-19-2015, 05:55 PM #7
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
I haven't learned PPC or familiarized my self with IDA Pro, but eventually I will. Does IDA Pro read memory in real time?

Well it's yes and no, as by default you can't debug for PS3 with it, but there is a plugin for IDA that allows it so you could try that. Though personally I couldn't get it working.

Also for actually finding offsets/addresses you will need some some knowledge on reversing as updating addresses doesn't count.
11-20-2015, 12:27 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by qamartheone View Post
u mean less laggy

yesh soz lool my england was getting a bit muddles

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo