11-19-2015, 03:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); right im on 4.75 rebug drex... dex console i run back up games from my hdd but i can only load them from webman before i use psn patch to disable everything is there anyway to get round it by loading them from xmb without having to restart console and doing the same process? as it has become quite annoying to do it this way.. soo i can change from one game to the other easily
11-19-2015, 03:41 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by TheRagingGamer4 View Post
right im on 4.75 rebug drex... dex console i run back up games from my hdd but i can only load them from webman before i use psn patch to disable everything is there anyway to get round it by loading them from xmb without having to restart console and doing the same process? as it has become quite annoying to do it this way.. soo i can change from one game to the other easily

Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

TheRagingGamer4
11-19-2015, 04:23 PM #3
HeroWin
Java Developer
right im on 4.75 rebug drex... dex console i run back up games from my hdd but i can only load them from webman before i use psn patch to disable everything is there anyway to get round it by loading them from xmb without having to restart console and doing the same process? as it has become quite annoying to do it this way.. soo i can change from one game to the other easily

No because the SYScalls prevent you from doing this... I've been running backups since 2011 and i still hate restarting my console everytime lol
11-19-2015, 04:37 PM #4
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI

If you use webman, you can mount the game and then press R2+Triangle to disable all cfw syscalls and delete history, that might help you
11-19-2015, 06:42 PM #5
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle

I use webMan for loading my games and I also disable the syscalls with it and I can still load games fine. So maybe just use webMan for disabling that stuff and you should be good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo